WPI Future News and discussion.

As was previously posted I changed my decision on licensing. WPI will remain freeware (Except for business usages)

I am starting a fundraiser for PC repair and domain costs.

PLEASE give as much as you can!

P.S. My birthday is Dec 8th.

P.P.S. If you send through paypal as a gift to kelsenellenelvian@gmail.com (My paypal address) neither of us will incur any charges.

• 2 weeks later...

I am debating fixing the one remaining bug I can in WPI and stopping development for the foreseeable future (Maybe longer) I will keep the site and stay active in the forum so that I can retain control of distribution and everything,

I am just not getting support. I would like to thank the 6 people that hove donated to WPI in the last 6 months.

Starting from June 15th when mritter sent me $16 I have received $111 dollars. (That's accounting for well over 100,00 downloads of WPI from wpiw.net.) It is also distributed by many sites like cnet, filecluster, softpedia and majorgeeks.

I am sorry guys I just had my 39th birthday on the 8th and my youngest turned 18 on the 19th of Nov. Finding the will to keep plugging away for not even enough for Pepsi when my pc overheats and bsods all the time (Plus I have some major i/o transfer issue with my mobo, I cant use usb thumb drives or dvd drives data transfer errors all the time)

EDIT: If you send through paypal as a gift to kelsenellenelvian@gmail.com (My paypal address) neither of us will incur any charges. Also ad a note as it is for WPI please.