Win 7 Start Button Orb

Loganix

Hey all, Logan here, first time posting here :rolleyes:

First of all I'd like to thank the creator of this really great program!

Anyhow, me still being a noob, just started out playing around with making a custom win 7 image, there are some things i was wondering if anyone could be kind enough and help me out with answering for.

I would like to have the Start Button, or Orb changed with the setup of Win 7 so i don't have to use a orb changer post installation. I've tried locating any feature in the program for this with no luck, perhaps there are on just me not being observant enough? I was testing RT7Lite and it has this feature of adding a custom orb, but somehow it gives the same error. I tried All-In-One Integrator > Advanced > Files > Add "explorer.exe" that i had the orbs inserted using Restorator 2007 with no luck. After the installation the orb is invisible and whilst i hover over it will show the orb and effect but kinda inverted and a bit abnormal. Anyone have a solution i would be thrilled!

And i tried adding a wallpaper with the wallpaper feature but it didn't stick, i tried both bmp and jpg, any thoughts or input?

The Windows 7 Ultimate x64 image was fresh from Microsoft untampered before my attempts.

I'm very thankful for any input or solutions!

• 2 years later...