.Net Runtime Optimization Service Event ID 1130 ,how to solve this one?

cmos

Hi,

After 10 days of making tests(about 40), i CANNOT solve it by myself and here i am to ask for your help! Thank you!

This error/ .net runtime optimization service event id 1130, it shows up after i finish to install the windows 7 sp1 integrated with the post sp1 updates. Of course, i install the o.s. into a virtual machine, vmware player.

Here is a screen and an export of the event from the event viewer, evtx file.

net runtime optimization service eventid 1130.7z

net_runtime_optimization_service_eventid

This is what i have done till now:

- using all versions of Win Toolkit v1.4.1.14 to the last betas

- using wim ultimate x86/x64, prof x86/x64, home

- integrate of the msu's, about 105 for these days

- integrate without the msu's related to .Net Framework

- integrate without the msu's related to windows media center(because i supposed can be a solution), most of them saying "Version or flavor did not match with repository: Microsoft.MediaCenter" bla.bla.bla

- and many more( forum search, google search, etc, etc...)

Please just try to help me and i'll be very grateful! Thanks for your time and any idea that you can offer to me!

Regards, cmos.

This error/ .net runtime optimization service event id 1130, it shows up after i finish to install the windows 7 sp1 integrated with the post sp1 updates. Of course, i install the o.s. into a virtual machine, vmware player.

First off, I noticed that not even Microsoft has a clue. Just codswallop in TechNet and elsewhere...

I'm also encountering this warning (VM only, not on a "real" system). I tried the following:

Launching the service Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50277_X86 (state: manual, not started), then rebooting Windows 7.

It'll be inactive again and no new warning should have been generated.

Edited by foobuzz

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/19461-Windows-Hotfix-repository/page549?p=586931&viewfull=1#post586931

No idea to be honest, I never check the Event Viewer (NEVER) as it's mostly pointless.

First off, I noticed that not even Microsoft has a clue. Just codswallop in TechNet and elsewhere...

I'm also encountering this warning (VM only, not on a "real" system). I tried the following:

Launching the service Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50277_X86 (state: manual, not started), then rebooting Windows 7.

It'll be inactive again and no new warning should have been generated.

I have already done this one, you are right!

Thank you both, Legolash2o and foobuzz !

I am a little late because i had a test with rt_7_lite_win7_ _ _sp1 and even with this one i get the same warnings.

So, it is NOT related to the s\w Win Toolkit, that's a good one!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i am relaxed....

And asap i'll give a try with a real h\w.

Have a nice day!