[Addon] WindowFX v.3 Enhanced

LUZR4LIFE

wfx-headline.gif

WindowFX v.3 Enhanced

INFO: WindowFX is a revolutionary new program that allows you to add an unprecedented number of special effects to windows.

Features:

• True, alpha blended shadows under windows
  • Ability to morph windows when minimizing and maximizing
  • Several different morphing effects available.
  • A set of window opening and closing animations
  • Ability to have large icons on the desktop while having normal sized icons everywhere else
  • Wide range of semi-transparency options such as making windows, the start bar, menus, and more semi-transparent
  • Various special effects for Windows desktop icons and their labels
  • A set of special effects for menus when opened and closed
  • User defined size for windows to maximize to.
  • Able to add more transition special effects and shadows created by users
  • and more!

LUZR4LIFE-ADDONS-download.png

MD5 - 6347FEDEB59BAB573B23A7ACF4695835

Size - 3.06 MB

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I have a question guys. I have a dual core 2.0 ghz intel cpu 4 gb ram and sli geforce 8600M GT. I installed windowfx all the effects are working except window transition and window dragging and i cant find whats the problem. when i am going to use this 2 effects or one of them windowfx is not responding and the program which is open and im trying to test the effect minimize it or drag it.

I have a question guys. I have a dual core 2.0 ghz intel cpu 4 gb ram and sli geforce 8600M GT. I installed windowfx all the effects are working except window transition and window dragging and i cant find whats the problem. when i am going to use this 2 effects or one of them windowfx is not responding and the program which is open and im trying to test the effect minimize it or drag it.

DAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN. I had that issue along time ago and forgot how I fixed it. I also had a issue when using Windows Live IM, so I stoped using it since I never found the fix.