[svcpack] Vista RC2 & RTM Sounds AddOn

ricktendo

• 5 months later...

guyz, i successfully installed this and added new system sounds, but when I uninstalled it, the one only appears are those for Mcrosoft Development Environment and MS Visual Studio and Windows Messenger Options only. It removed the all the system sound I Currently have. please help. Reasons for unnstalling : low memory.

please help!?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a weird problem using this addon. Installation is uneventful but I cannot hear any startup sound when I start the window and also the shutdown sound when I shutdown the window? But the other sound are excellent. Why Rick? Can U help me?

• 2 months later...

Rick, I want to Add Vista-RTM Sounds as my Default XP Sound Scheme...!!

Please Break it in to two separate Addons as everyone don't like to add both Vista RC2 and Vista RTM sounds....

Not my installer, I just made it silent

Can You Please post the REG Entries for VistaRTM Sounds Scheme , also if you know something on how to set them as my default sound scheme...I don't want to replace original Windows XP Sounds...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ricktendo, alot of your addons based on the sokoolz.com server don't seem to be working or uploaded on the server as I keep getting a timeout or not found response.

Thanks for looking into this in advance!

Ricktendo, alot of your addons based on the sokoolz.com server don't seem to be working or uploaded on the server as I keep getting a timeout or not found response.

Thanks for looking into this in advance!

think you got the same problem as i have but since the IP-Location of sokoolz.com is in TH - Thailand i don't wonder too much :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

pero recuerdas de que iva? vale decir si acaso era un conjunto de sonidos.. o era un ejecutable extraible para modo silencioso? eso me serviria para ver si lo encuentro en los discos la verdad

espero me puedas responder.. gracias rick de todas formas :D