[Error] AIO Disk Creation

upgrade

Hi guys,

I have a question,

I have been trying to create a AIO image that has Windows 7 ULTIMATE x86 and x64.

I have a Working AIO SP1 Disk made from 2 Official Images of ultimate, so i decided to add all possible updates into both images and a few reg tweaks and custom wallpapers and such.

Problem is i can never create the AIO after completing all tasks so i used an external tool to make aio and once installed 100% when its supposed to restart and preform cleanup i allways get an error saying restart and run setup again and it wont work neither the x86 or x64.

The way i have done it is i used 2 different ISO's x86 and x64 (Genuine from Microsoft) extracted them using UltraISO to 2 separate folders then used the same tweaks and updates in both images and saved all changes obviously x86 updates for x86 image and x64 updates for x64 image this was the only difference. So i used Win Toolkit separately for both images.

then i try to merge both install.wim files into one aio disk and allways get some sort of problem with win toolkit it wont even create an iso i get a message titled

Error getting wim info

Then the message says:

the parramater is incorrect.

So i used a tool called WinAIO Maker Professional v1.3 but this works until the setup reboots as ive already said then i get an error.

i have also noticed that it created 2 source folders on the AIO image Sources and Sources64 my normal working AIO doesnt have a source64 folder so im assuming this is some sort of error that and that's why win toolkit wont even make the iso ?

should i just edit my aio disk that works ? dont i still have to edit each image separately anyway ? what is the correct procedure for this please help.

Also is the correct way to add your own .reg file tweaks but making them and add on file and adding all the ones you want into it ?

If it helps i am using Win Toolkit v1.4.0.47 (The latest version at the time of posting).

P.S. Will there ever be support added for integrating not just theme packs but also custom themes (.msstyles) so u could preinstall with a really slick looking theme and make it unique? and is the feature for selecting deafult language upon install built into program cause i couldn't find it for example when you see first installation window it says EnglisH US id like it to be UK and also For keyboard.

Oh btw thanks for making this tool its easily the best unattended creator ive used your hard work and constant updates are appreciated.

Edited by upgrade

I have the same problem with WinToolkit v1.4.0.47- error message wrong parameter after creating an AIO-Image. And after this message the Folder with the installation-files is empty, no files, no image.

With v1.4.0.36 no such problem. What´s going wrong?

Hi guys,

I have a question,

I have been trying to create a AIO image that has Windows 7 ULTIMATE x86 and x64.

I have a Working AIO SP1 Disk made from 2 Official Images of ultimate, so i decided to add all possible updates into both images and a few reg tweaks and custom wallpapers and such.

Problem is i can never create the AIO after completing all tasks so i used an external tool to make aio and once installed 100% when its supposed to restart and preform cleanup i allways get an error saying restart and run setup again and it wont work neither the x86 or x64.

The way i have done it is i used 2 different ISO's x86 and x64 (Genuine from Microsoft) extracted them using UltraISO to 2 separate folders then used the same tweaks and updates in both images and saved all changes obviously x86 updates for x86 image and x64 updates for x64 image this was the only difference. So i used Win Toolkit separately for both images.

then i try to merge both install.wim files into one aio disk and allways get some sort of problem with win toolkit it wont even create an iso i get a message titled

Error getting wim info

Then the message says:

the parramater is incorrect.

So i used a tool called WinAIO Maker Professional v1.3 but this works until the setup reboots as ive already said then i get an error.

i have also noticed that it created 2 source folders on the AIO image Sources and Sources64 my normal working AIO doesnt have a source64 folder so im assuming this is some sort of error that and that's why win toolkit wont even make the iso ?

should i just edit my aio disk that works ? dont i still have to edit each image separately anyway ? what is the correct procedure for this please help.

Also is the correct way to add your own .reg file tweaks but making them and add on file and adding all the ones you want into it ?

If it helps i am using Win Toolkit v1.4.0.47 (The latest version at the time of posting).

P.S. Will there ever be support added for integrating not just theme packs but also custom themes (.msstyles) so u could preinstall with a really slick looking theme and make it unique? and is the feature for selecting deafult language upon install built into program cause i couldn't find it for example when you see first installation window it says EnglisH US id like it to be UK and also For keyboard.

Oh btw thanks for making this tool its easily the best unattended creator ive used your hard work and constant updates are appreciated.

When do you get the error 'Error getting wim info'? I'm guessing you're using the AIO Disk Creator tool within Win Toolkit. does the error happen when you load your first image or 2nd image or when you click 'Create'.

About the .msstyles thing, you would need to make a request in the 'Requests' sub-forum.

I have the same problem with WinToolkit v1.4.0.47- error message wrong parameter after creating an AIO-Image. And after this message the Folder with the installation-files is empty, no files, no image.

Same question (above) applies to you :)

I get that too (SOMETIMES) either the original x86 folder is empty think there is just one folder left inside cant remember witch one or the x64 is empty and its only ever one of them.

When do you get the error 'Error getting wim info'? I'm guessing you're using the AIO Disk Creator tool within Win Toolkit. does the error happen when you load your first image or 2nd image or when you click 'Create'.

About the .msstyles thing, you would need to make a request in the 'Requests' sub-forum.

Yeh im using the AIO Disk Creator tool within Win Toolkit, and it happens after i click create seems like is loading something then i get the message

The original x86 folder is empty, only one folder is inside and this is the sourc64 folder with only 2 files inside.

I´m also using the AIO Disk Creator Tool within Wintoolkit and it happens at the end of creating the AIO.

I want to create an AIO with Win 7 x86 and x64 Home Premium, Prof and Ultimate, integrating updates, drivers, themes and some tweaks using WinToolkit v1.4.0.47. Same Problem with v1.4.0.46, no problem with v1.4.0.36.

Do you get the error when it's not ticked?

Just tested and it seems to work not ticked it seems to merge both install.wim files into the x86f folder so then i just gotta make is the iso although i havent tested if it actually installs yet

• 2 years later...