• Announcements

• NIM

Site Donations   02/04/2016

Dear members, due to a problems with Donations Sidebar module, we are unable to use this plugin for accepting new donations.
      If you would like to donate some funds for our site costs you can do so by using our Paypal address (donations[at]wincert.net) directly from the Paypal web site. Thanks!
ShyGuy

Flash Player TrueAddon Creation (I have the offline installer)

4 posts in this topic

All I need to know is how to extract contents and turn it into an addon. I don't want a tool to create an addon for me though.

I have the offline installers (one for IE and the other for other browsers).

Offtopic:

(Note: Can someone who knows an Admin on RyanVM Froums tell them to reactivate my acc. [I changed acc settings that rendered my acc there inactive])

EDIT: I just relized I posted in the incorrect forum, sorry =(

Edited by ShyGuy

All I need to know is how to extract contents and turn it into an addon. I don't want a tool to create an addon for me though.

I have the offline installers (one for IE and the other for other browsers).

http://www.wincert.n...ue-addon-maker/

(Note: Can someone who knows an Admin on RyanVM Froums tell them to reactivate my acc. [I changed acc settings that rendered my acc there inactive])

http://www.wincert.n...ha-data-backup/

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Not exactly waht I was looking for. (I tried that tool twice and It DID NOT work.) I was hoping that I could do it my self.

does not work how?, already tried again now and it works OK?

there nothing there that was not working, the CMD script and simple, copy the files from the system and creates the addon, all simple, there's nothing complicated them

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece