Win Toolkit 4.x Addons vs. NT6.x Intergrator Methods Comapred

yogurt

Hello all, I'm on week three of working with Win Toolkit :D Really Awsome stuff. I also use NT6.x True Intergrator for low level modifications to my image and I use W7T for the rest. I was wondering...

Does Win Toolkit 4.x Intergrate .WA Addons the same wat that NT6.x True Intregrator?

If I intergrate a .WA to to my image with W7T. Will my additions appear in the components and features list when I remount the modified image in NT6.x True Intergrator?

when I add XP SVCPACK addons they don't need any modification but they won't appear in the Installed addon list view, however they can be installable/uninstallable same way of true addons.

Do the same XP SVCPACK methods hold true for WinToolkit addons?

Any insight on the matter would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Edited by dotfusion

About WinNT6.x True Integrator & SvcPack & True AddOn, both the SvcPack AddOn & True AddOn, Integrate and Install equally as in Windows NT5.x (2000/XP/2003), but with WinNT6.x True Integrator in Windows NT6.x (Vista/Seven/8/Next) the True AddOn may also be Add\Install\Update\Removed\Uninstall even in OnLine & Oflfine mod

for example you integrate a True AddOn, after installing Windows, 3 months after capture image (BackUp ect ect) with imagex.exe ect ect, after you mount image and then you can Add\Install\Update\Removed\Uninstall from Offline Mod that AdddOn, idea and simple the True AddOn work equally as Windows Feature

you can make all a True AddOn which may be integrated with nLite\RVMi\WinNT6.x True Integrator valid for windows (2000/X/2003/Vista/Seven/8/Next) ect ect

All True AddOn in this section http://www.wincert.n...and-rvm-addons/ with a tiny little modification (a really trivial modification) can be integrated immediately in Windows NT6.x (Vista/Seven/8/Next), excluding *Reaper* in Wincert Forum & RP in RyanVM Forum no one AddOn Maker liked to do mahhh (I do not know what to say about this, it seems that in Windows NT5.x 2000/XP/2003 likes them, instead Windows NT6.x Vista/Seven/8/Next no hmmmmmm), Instead about SvcPack AddOn http://www.wincert.n...svcpack-addons/ All SvcPack AddOn that support nLite and RVMi do not need to change anything they are already ok, can be integrated directly as they are with WinNT6.x True Integrator in Windows NT6.x (Vista/Seven/8/Next)

Sorry for my English

Ciao a tutti.

Edited by OnePiece

@Onepiece

Thank you for your reply. I believe I'm starting to understand. I just have one or two other questions.

What tiny and trivial mdofication do I need to make to those files in order to make them work with NT6.x Intergrator?

Curious, do the italian Addons have the english packs included? Example can I simply install them as ITA then switch the preference in the app to another lang. (ENU)?

Can you provide a small example to get me started? Much appreciated.

All True AddOn in this section http://www.wincert.n...and-rvm-addons/ with a tiny little modification (a really trivial modification) can be integrated immediately in Windows NT6.x (Vista/Seven/8/Next), excluding *Reaper* in Wincert Forum & RP in RyanVM Forum

Edited by dotfusion

What tiny and trivial mdofication do I need to make to those files in order to make them work with NT6.x Intergrator?

Can you provide a small example to get me started? Much appreciated.

here's an example

Normally just need to change only entries.ini (to create cab archive or other ect ect just use the DX Tool) Nonno Fabio written in the first post DX WinNT6.x True Integrator for Vista/Seven

but I in video or modified also inf file, to see that it can be used two section to customize addons according to the real system where installed, the WinNT6.x True Integrator supports much more about True AddOn entries.ini and Setup INF (are in Italian but an addon maker already understands everything immediately) however just extract one of my SvcPack or True AddOn and inside you will find many examples or info ect ect

However for each AddOn need to ask the Creator of the AddOn first, if that AddOn works or not in Windows NT6.x Vista/Seven/8 ect ect, and recommended (to not say duty) that the Creator of the AddOn first do a test if, and after giving the OK

Curious, do the italian Addons have the english packs included? Example can I simply install them as ITA then switch the preference in the app to another lang. (ENU)?

All SvcPack or True AddOn which relate to the WindowsNT6.x (Vista/Seven/8/Next) are all INTL, or someone only in English and ITA, but in general 99% are international or in topic of the AddOn is the guide how to do it in all languages, example WinRar German ect ect, and the DX WinNT6.x True Integrator for Vista/Seven when that Add\Install\Integrate the AddOn, Add\Install\Integrate AddOn always second of language of the system where it is integrating (certainly before see if the AddOn supports the language, if not does not Add\Install\Integrate the AddOn), if the mounted image and English Add\Install\Integrate the AddOn in English, if the mounted image and Italian, Add\Install\Integrate the AddOn as Italian ect ect and so for each language ect ect

Necessarily all of them are in English, if an AddOn and only in Italian. reads like the Firefox SvcPack AddOn "Mozilla Firefox v5.0 + Plugin Svcpack AddOn ITA" Or or "WinRar v4.1.0 AddOn ITA" (ENU http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/9365-winrar-v410-x86-x64-true-addon/) with ITA in the end of the name

Sorry again for my English

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Thank you so much for your reply. It's alot of information, but i'm starting to understand true add ons very fast :) Thanks a million.

BTW: Your english is not that bad. It's actualy pretty good :prop:

Cordiali saluti. / Best Regards. :D

Edited by dotfusion

@OnePiece

Curious, Do the True Addons on your SkyDrive Account also work for Win 7 x64? For example the:VC Runtimes, JAVA and .NET Framework Addons, ect.

How does NT6.x True Intergrator handle updates that include registry entries. example Windows6.1-KB2732072.reg? Can just the convert .reg file using DX Tools?

Edited by dotfusion

Curious, Do the True Addons on your SkyDrive Account also work for Win 7 x64? For example the:VC Runtimes, JAVA and .NET Framework Addons, ect.

for each addon that are in skydrive, there certainly a topic of the addon in Wincert forum, and always good to read the first post of the topic of the addon, where you will always find all the info needed systems that support the addon ect ect Seven or XP or x32 or x64 ect ect

How does NT6.x True Intergrator handle updates that include registry entries. example Windows6.1-KB2732072.reg? Can just the convert .reg file using DX Tools?

No, for now DX Tools can not do that, time ago I wanted to do, but do not have time unfortunately, I could not even update the WinNT6.x True Integrator

however is not something you need to do, and the DISM which takes care of them, microsoft fate in everything so perfect, is not recommended to change or else a hotfix

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 2 weeks later...

[Reference to Post #9]

My Bad please disregard. I Solved the problem anyhow. I use both NT6.x True integrator for true addons and Win Toolkit for the rest. I thought i would post here considering that my issue is somewhat related to post #4, nonetheless, I've found an alternate solution using a silent installer that I can use with either tool.

Please excuse my ignorance.

Edited by dotfusion