[Howto] Remove a previously integrated Installer?

yogurt

As the title suggest : Is it possible to remove an addon once it has been integrated using Win Toolkit All-in-One Integrator?

I'm thinking not, but I thought I'd ask just the same, and for the benefit of anyone else who might be want to know.

It's not really a big issue for me, It just means I'll have to be more diligent with my builds. Any insight is much appreciated.

Edited by dotfusion

@Legolash2o

Thanks for the tip. This could save me time in some cases. So I'll keep it in mind.

@RicaNeaga

That's what I figured. With respect to silent installers, do you delete them from the session in Win Toolkit or delete them from the mounted WIM?

Edited by dotfusion

That's what I figured. With respect to silent installers, do you delete them from the session in Win Toolkit or delete them from the mounted WIM?

Just deleting it from the Apps folder should be sufficient, but i recommend the AIO Integrator > Options > Delete silent installers.

Also if you need to update a silent installer i.e. a new version of it comes out. You can literally just copy and replace the file in the DVD\\Apps\\ folder without running WinToolkit :D

• 3 years later...