Unable to download Win Toolkit

thyewah

It seems that I am unable to download Win ToolKit on my account. When I clicked the ‘Download’ button, I’ve encountered this: “Sorry, we couldn't find that! An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator” as shown below.

error-2_zps8ddda674.jpg

I have tried it using my Forum and Twitter accounts. I've tried it using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome on 3 different computers. I even resorted to use my mobile phone to download it.

None of them allows me to download it.

One of the administrator, NIM, tried to download the toolkit using my account permissions and it works without issues.

Is there a region or IP address block? I am from Singapore.

I've tried to create a new account and I got this "Your IP or Email Address is listed as a known spammer."

Please advise. Thank you

Which of the various file sharing services are available to you that work correctly for you in Singapore?  Maybe someone could upload a copy of Win Toolkit to one of those?  Liam/Nik, should his problems effect his being able to download from the FTP site Liam now has access to, if he was able to get the link?

Cheers and Regards