After intigrated Updates, Win7 want to be updated

soriwa

Hey,

problem:  take Win7 incl Sp1

Wintoolkit 1433 and updates from this: wsusoffline.

So it seems that wintoolkit integrated the updates, but Windows 7 want 140 updates in the Home premium after installation.

Why?

In the wsuoffline there is the IE11 cab, but I have only IE8.

If I delete the ei.cfg and choose Win Porf I´hv got error like in this thread http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/11915-error-after-installation/

oh ok...

PS: and do not integrate KB2506143

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you checked your logs after the integration? I had a similar issue and initially ignored that message (error 5: access denied). Root cause (as warned in other threads) was the anti-virus. I thought it was turned off, but apparently not all the way. After "really" disabling it (my case, had to do it for McAfee enterprise AV), it finally integrated everything and Windows Update did also not show 180+ updates after running the installation anymore.

McAfee for example posts this as the root cause (DISM and credential passing through the Anti-Virus): http://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB76867. If that link doesn't work check out KB76867 in the McAfee support section. This can also occur with other third-party tools. that's why the message at Win Toolkit startup is so important.