are these bugs?

pennsylvaniaron

lego:

I am still having problems with my install. I will report these as bugs though they may not be. might just be that I am doing something wrong but I cannot understand why certain things (below) do not work for me.

1. I still cannot get my theme to default (WHEN I MAKE A HUGE CUSTOM ISO WITH ALL UPDATES , 7 SILENT INSTALLS AND 2 OFFICE PROMPTED INSTALLS) on a dvd realtime or VM. I have gotten it to work with just trying it plain jane ( which is what you might be doing to test it) with nothing else getting integrated etc. Maybe a teamviewer on that to replicate and #3 below.

2. I hope you will really consider taking out the timer for prompted silent installs. I see no need for it. if you see the need please let me know your point of view.

3. you know I have had problems with that language error. it happened again last nite. if I use wud to get all the updates (the latest is 9/9/14) (security, non security, framework 3.51 security, wmp12) as of today and integrate them, then at the very end I get that language error which is frustrating because it happens after about 75 minutes of integration and then that WTK session is basically what Oscar told felix when he threw the linguini on the wall, GARBAGE. I'm pretty sure its related to IE11 cab file or one of the IE11 security or hotfixes. I think that its integrating one of those smaller updates before it integrates ie11? just a guess.

regards..

ps I have attached a log from the logs folder...maybe this is the one you need to be helpful?

opps says I cant upload this kind of file. tried both editors...

Edited by pennsylvaniaron