I cannot mount the Wins 8.1 Extracted files..

User89

This is my second time using Win Toolkit first i integrated windows 7 and the updates fine! Now i'm trying to integrate Windows 8.1 64 bit. So i downloaded all the updates, than i extracted the iso, Than i procced to mount the extracted folder but i get this messaged (This does not seem to be a valid Installation DVD, Pleased make sure that the folder you select has '\sources\install.wim' in it.)  Now looking in the sources folder i do not see the install.wm file i only see (install-Install.exe.mui-install.esd) How can i make this work? 

TIA

I don't use Win 8.x+, but I believe you have to convert from  esd to wim first. ( I think it is planned to include this capability in future versions of Win Toolkit. )

You can search the web for the appropriate method, you should find  many. many sites that list suggestions, but I would start with this one - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/54007-ESD-lt-gt-WIM-Conversion-batch?p=903619#post903619. Read around in that thread for comments about what you need to know.  I didn't read much about it, since I have no need for it, but abbodi1406 and murphy78 are trustworthy guys.

Cheers and Regards