Problems widht new installation from USB

Hello, Have a strange problem, a USB stick with the Windows Enterprise that is bootable With it I can install W7 on the laptop, but now there are strange I make a copy with exactly the same files as funger not use the new dipstick Going so far that I can take away everything from the disk but then when I'll continue with the installation, he can not create the partition, or something like this, it works with original strip It also tried with Windows AIK but it gets the same error So how can it be, someone who has no proposal The only thing I can think is that I must have done something with the original but what ??? Gets crazy over this Hasse pst..min English is not so good so I'm running with Google översättnig :-) translate

How did you make the original one

I used 7lite for over 2 years ago
Have discovered one thing that is different is that I have one file that I do not understand how it got there
The usual file bootmgr.efi (653KB) but then I have one called just bootmgr (375KB)

Can you describe a little more detailed what the real problem is?

Does it boot and start the istallation and stops at the partition selection where to instal? Does it show any drive in that window?

What error you talk about? Can you take a screenshot or photo something?

What system type is currently installed on your machine and what type you want to create and install (x86 x64)?

Please give us more info so we can help you. What laptop you have (make and model)?

Can you describe a little more detailed what the real problem is?

Does it boot and start the istallation and stops at the partition selection where to instal? Does it show any drive in that window?

What error you talk about? Can you take a screenshot or photo something?

What system type is currently installed on your machine and what type you want to create and install (x86 x64)?

Please give us more info so we can help you. What laptop you have (make and model)?

Hi,
i can boot and select the disk ,can delete everything, creat new and so on, i try to install on a Dell Latitude E6230 and i have only windows 7 (x64)
But When i try on a Latitude E4310 as running Oracle VM VirtualBox everything works perfect 

The only difference between the 2 computers is basically the size of the solid state disk, is a 64 and the other is 128

Sorry, I still don't understand fully what you describe?

It's a wild guess from me that you are installing from an USB 3.0 port but the drivers are not integrated in the install source.

According to the specifications of Dell Latitude E6230 there is one USB 2.0 present in the USB/eSATA combo port. Try that port to see if you can install from it.

If you still have problems, please give more details about that error you mentioned.

i hate this f ****, it´s problems to load up pictures

Can not explain in any other way, come to where I want to install Windows7 and has only one disk
Then I get the error message
Setup was Unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition
Have tried with DISKPART, but it gets the same error in all cases
What is strange is that I have a USB stick with Windows 7 Enterprise and it works on any computer, but have tried to clone the oxå but then it will go to hell, for the cloned USB stick can not be used in all cases

So the stick with Enterprise work on this laptop too?

Have you tried to install from the USB/eSATA combo port and still no joy?

Try this trick:

When you get to the error remove the stick than click next. It will tell you something like ''Windows cannot be installed in this drive''

Plug the stick to the same port and click Refresh.

Select again the partition where you want to install and procede.

This time it should work.

What always works, in every forum that I have ever been to, and so is what I always suggest no matter what forum you are on, is to upload your images to the free image hosting service of your choice, such as TinyPic, upload your image there, then include a link to the image in your post by using the "Image" button in the edit box.  That saves bandwidth for the forum, and actually makes it easier on you in case you need to post the image in more than one place.

Cheers and Regards

What always works, in every forum that I have ever been to, and so is what I always suggest no matter what forum you are on, is to upload your images to the free image hosting service of your choice, such as TinyPic, upload your image there, then include a link to the image in your post by using the "Image" button in the edit box.  That saves bandwidth for the forum, and actually makes it easier on you in case you need to post the image in more than one place.

Cheers and Regards

Thx for the info :-)

• 1 month later...