No replies to this topic

#1 Bold_Fortune

Bold_Fortune

WinCert Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

As many of you know, my site went down for the full month of September. I really haven't much control over the site, because it really isn't "my" site. The site belongs to a generous lady named Sadie who lives in England. She gave it to me to support my work on Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide.

The guide was always for you. That is why I created it. It is my gift to those who always wanted to know which files they can delete from Windows XP, but couldn't find their answers. My site was only an afterthought.

Should the unforeseen happen, should my site go down again, whether temporarily or permanently, you should know that two other sites now host my guide for you, WinCert.net and Jan's Graphix an Stuff.

Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide has always been and will always be a work in progress. I edit and make changes to its contents on a continuous basis. I will continue my work on my guide on my site as well as on the above two sites.

Those of you who wish to make a donation, showing your support and appreciation for Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide, My Batch Files Are Available Here

Sincerely,

Bold_Fortune

• AZAdrion likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users