TITLE: Windows-based Format Utility for HP Drive Key or DiskOnKey USB Device
VERSION: 2.1.8 Rev. A
This SoftPaq contains a Windows-based format utility for the HP Drive Key or DiskOnKey USB 2.0 device.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP27608
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 17, 2004
CATEGORY: Driver - Storage
SSM SUPPORTED: No
New Windows-based interface. (For DOS-based interface, download SoftPaq SP27214.)
- Allows creation of a FAT32 volume larger than 32 GB.
- Fixes installation issue where installation process stopped after the earlier version of software was uninstalled and the new software was not automatically installed. The installation process now restarts automatically to install the new software after uninstalling the older version.
- Requires an HP Drive Key or DiskOnKey device plugged into a USB 2.0 port.
HOW TO USE:
1. Plug the HP Drive Key device into an available USB 2.0 port.
2. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
3. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. If prompted to overwrite any files, answer Yes to all to continue installation.
Copyright © 2004 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Gorki_AddOn_HPUSB_290308.cab 1.48MB 880 downloads
Install directory "Utilities",addon is also uninstallable.
Addon also contains files (Win 98SE or WinME) needed to make bootable USB stick. You might also check this pictured tutorial specially if you are new to this tool.