Project Windows WinStyle 2008

prokazzza

i cant even register an account on their forums or find a download link. i think my american isp provider is blocking it for some reason. so if anyone is actually able to download the files, please host them somewhere

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the little broken-google translated-english i could read, i didnt see any indication anyone was actively translating it. but the translation was pretty awful lol

i figured i wasnt the only one who had part of the forum blocked by their isp, and that maybe someone is out there who wants to translate it, but cant due to it being blocked

Nope !

It's still Russian version updated from 9.2.17-to-9.3.14

Translating the project to other languages version is under development.

Hope it will be soon available...

Thanks yeah i hope so, just wonder why did'nt they create the English version first :(

I think it would get more people's attention and publicities + users everywhere by releasing the English one first

Honestly even i've heard of the project only here on Wincert, till now

Thanks yeah i hope so, just wonder why did'nt they create the English version first :(

well the people working on it are russian.. or erm..well from somewhere around there(i think).

it would make sense that the original is in whatever language they are most comfortable with.

well the people working on it are russian.. or erm..well from somewhere around there(i think).

it would make sense that the original is in whatever language they are most comfortable with.

Thanks too bad i will may have to do it manually by myself when i have time later :confused02: (lazy - thinking...)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well i took a look at the website.

i found some stuff:

latest release download: link

additional addons: link

how to install on a live system: link

but unfortunately some bad news. the project has been terminated, so no other updates will be made: link

anyways, thats all i could find. no idea if anyone will find any of this useful or not, but it looks hopeless that there will be an english version unless someone can do something with the source files