Hey guys, What do you think is the best among them?

blackace

What's the Best OS?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What's the Best OS?

• Microsoft Windows 7
    • Microsoft Windows Vista SP2
    • Microsoft Windows XpSp3
    • Microsoft Server 2008
    • Microsoft Media Center
    • Microsoft Windows Me
    • Microsoft Windows 98
    • Microsoft Windows 2000

XP SP3 for me. 7 is promising, but the beta I tried still didn't feel as snappy as XP. I'll give it another try when it goes RTM.

Also I'm a huge fan of nlite, and while vlite is good, it still doesn't slim it down as much or give as many options.

I have tried 7 a few times and I really didn't like it. I find they are taking simplicity a little too far and your now losing control over a lot of the aspects that I like within XP. Plus the newer user interface really does nothing for me. I'm more about my music now than anything else, and NetMD Simple Burner does not run on anything newer than XP.

XP + MD = :)

I will stick to XP Sp3 for a long time.

Windows Xp Sp3 may be the best for now. Windows Xp is an elite OS, it is because Windows XP has been living for 7 years. But, Windows 7. The most promising OS. It will hit on the track because Win 7 is a well furnished, faster OS, Stable OS, and Improved OS Created by Microsoft rather than Vista. So to all Windows 7 and Windows Xp Users, These two OS are both Excellent OS in the Market nowadays...... :icon_cool:

Guest snakecracker
Windows Xp Sp3 may be the best for now. Windows Xp is an elite OS, it is because Windows XP has been living for 7 years. But, Windows 7. The most promising OS. It will hit on the track because Win 7 is a well furnished, faster OS, Stable OS, and Improved OS Created by Microsoft rather than Vista. So to all Windows 7 and Windows Xp Users, These two OS are both Excellent OS in the Market nowadays...... :icon_cool:

Very true. Used XP on all my computer i've had i still use it once and a while.

Even though XP's GUI is a little bit old than Windows 7 and Vista, Still it offers all the needs of computer users, It has improved stability and performance when Service Pack 3 was released. Onepiece offers post update pack and it really helps XP to be more reliable and improved it's overall Performance.

Also, XP can be run on a less powerful PC than Vista. It only requires a minimum PC specs and that is why XP is mostly used by People.

Windows 7 in the case, Microsoft had really improved it rather than Vista. All the problems, bugs, instability, compatibility problems in Windows Vista has been fixed in Windows 7.

So I say, that Win 7 and XPSp3 is the best OS available from Microsoft right now.. :thumbsup_anim: :icon_cool:

Windows 7 on my PC and Windows XP SP3 on my old computer xD

Same here xD (+Xp MCE 2005 on my 2 years old Toshiba laptop, as the original OS, although it's Vista ready) :thumbsup_anim: Welcome Windows 7 and Long live Xp!

• 2 weeks later...

Till now i am using XP sp3. I once installed Vista but due to incompability and it's useless feature i again have to downgrade to XP.

I don't say vista is crap it's instant search and startmenu search was very good and wish microsoft to integrate this on XP in future SP. NOw i am using 3rd party software to get these stuffs

Till now i am using XP sp3. I once installed Vista but due to incompability and it's useless feature i again have to downgrade to XP.

I don't say vista is crap it's instant search and startmenu search was very good and wish microsoft to integrate this on XP in future SP. NOw i am using 3rd party software to get these stuffs

using transformation pack could help.

Guest snakecracker

I don't think i could go back to XP now...

Been using it all morning and its not my cup of tea anymore...

The only thing i like about it is I can change the whole thing without no problems.

but this is just my opinion...

7 has so much more stuff built in then XP...

windows 2000 will always be my favorite. its not on the list though

as for "best" probably win7 since thats the most current and will have worked out a lot of things that was displeasing with vista

windows 2000 will always be my favorite. its not on the list though

as for "best" probably win7 since thats the most current and will have worked out a lot of things that was displeasing with vista

yeah that's true. Win 7 is the best compared to vista. Maybe 7, is just a fix for vista :icon_cool: