Windows 7 Avi's for XP.

Which Version Avi's you would like to have._Guys please also post in the topic for which you had voted so other Members can Have an idea.  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Please Poll your favourite one so i can make it Attractive and Beautifull.

• [img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5453/movingitemssimpleglossy.png[/img] Copying Items_Simple_Glossy_Effect.
    • [img]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6583/movingitemsnormalstaref.png[/img] Copying Items_Normal_Star_Effect.
    • [img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1920/movingitemsglossystaref.png[/img] Copying Items_Glossy_Star_Effect.
    • [img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1245/movingitemsaurorastaref.png[/img] Copying Items_Aurora_Normal_Star_Effect.
    • [img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6665/movingitemsglossyaurora.png[/img] Copying Items_Glossy_Aurora_Star_Effect_Mani.

Guys i know you are all wating for Avi Sample, as it was to be released on monday, But in India heavy rainfall is going on and due to this my Broadband is not working :ranting: (Working Very slow) and also their is current failure.

Good news is that i am ready with my First Sample of Copying Items_Aurora_Normal_Star_Effect. :thumbsup_anim:

I hope you will like it.

As soon as my Internet starts working normally i will post the Sample.

Till then Bye. :welcome:

As Copying Items_Aurora_Normal_Star_Effect is ahead in Polling so i had started my on that Avi and glad to tell you i had finished some of Avi's and i wanted you to have a look to Final Avi of Copying Items.

As i was making Avi's in Blue colour so i thought to make a Blue Progress Bar also, So it can match my avi's and will look much better and perfect.

Below is the screenshot of the final Avi.

This Avi is located inShell32.dll (Avi no 161).

This is how my Avi looks :-

downloadassmartobject1.jpg

manikantsavisample.png

So guys what do you think about it did you liked it or not ?

Tomorrow or may be later tonight i will upload the Avi sample of Copying items, So you can have a closer look in your XP.

Till then Good-Bye. :welcome:

Enjoy!!! :D

As Copying Items_Aurora_Normal_Star_Effect is ahead in Polling so i had started my on that Avi and glad to tell you i had finished some of Avi's and i wanted you to have a look to Final Avi of Copying Items.

As i was making Avi's in Blue colour so i thought to make a Blue Progress Bar also, So it can match my avi's and will look much better and perfect.

Below is the screenshot of the final Avi.

This Avi is located inShell32.dll (Avi no 161).

This is how my Avi looks :-

manikantsavisample.png

So guys what do you think about it did you liked it or not ?

Tomorrow or may be later tonight i will upload the Avi sample of Copying items, So you can have a closer look in your XP.

Till then Good-Bye. :welcome:

Enjoy!!! :D

This is very good :thumbsup_anim:

great job :icon_cool:

I thought to let you know all that the work is still in progress and i think i will complete it by tommorow,

I had made some changes in Avi, I will post the changelog and Screenshots today itself, I know you are all waiting for the release, But i want it to release with the best possible Looks and Perfection.

Thanks and have patience. :D

Till then Enjoy :welcome:

Well i am ready with my Second Avi Sample and this time i had made some changes and the changes are as Follows :-

Changelog 1.0 to 2.0 : -

[1] Windows Logo Colour changed to match exactly as Avi Background, in Previous version it was not Matching.

[2] One more Star Effect is added in Right side of Text Effect.

[3] It will be now available in different sizes as previously it was of 405 x 55, It will be available in 405 x 50, 350 x 50..

I hope you will Accept and like this New Version.

movingitemssnapshotmani.png

Well i will post the Third Avi Sample Tommorow.

Till then Bye and Have a Nice Day. :D

N "Enjoy". :thumbsup_anim:

Well i am ready with my Second Avi Sample and this time i had made some changes and the changes are as Follows :-

[1] Windows Logo Colour changed to match exactly as Avi Background, in Previous version it was not Matching.

[3] It will be now available in different sizes as previously it was of 405 x 55, It will be available in 405 x 50, 350 x 50..

I hope you will Accept and like this New Version.

movingitemssnapshotmani.png

Well i will post the Third Avi Sample Tommorow.

Till then Bye and Have a Nice Day. :D

N "Enjoy". :thumbsup_anim:

Great work :icon_cool:

I'm waiting for your all avi's work and use it to XPtsp Neon Blue.

Great work :icon_cool:

I'm waiting for your all avi's work and use it to XPtsp Neon Blue.

Thanks. :)

Right now working on Third Avi Sample of Deleting Items...

Will try to release it on Sunday or Monday (if possible). :D , since i had made some changes in this new version, so once again i had to work on Copying Items... Avi.

As i promised you for posting the new Screenshot today, Still i had not completed it but i thought to post it till what i had completed now so you can have a look.

It's a normal version with a windows logo, Still i had to add Aurora, Stars effects in it .

Today whole night i will work on it and will post the screenshot of it.

The Screenshot Avi sample is of Deleting items...

Hope you will like it.

Did you like the colour??????

deletingitemssnapshotma.png

Should keep the Red colour for Deleting Items... or Should i keep same Blue colour, What's your opinion Guys, Please let me know.

As i promised you for posting the new Screenshot today, Still i had not completed it but i thought to post it till what i had completed now so you can have a look.

It's a normal version with a windows logo, Still i had to add Aurora, Stars effects in it .

Hope you will like it.

Should keep the Red colour for Deleting Items... or Should i keep same Blue colour, What's your opinion Guys, Please let me know.

It's a good question :g:

I don't know :D

I like the red colour but I think need more opinion.

SO my suggestion is YES

Edited by robi450

Hope you will like it.

Wow, another good colour combination, Yeah it's very good idea of Giving red colour to Deleting items, as red colour is almost warning symbol to the users that they are deleting something.

Thanks :thumbsup_anim: for this and please release soon if possible can't wait for it to have in my XP. :wub_anim:

Polling Screenshots updated to 2.0