What's Changed in v184.108.40.206:
- Fixed each page so that the "/SILENT" switch works as expected.
- Copied bootscreens from batch versions and placed them in BOOT folder in GUI.
- Before patching starts, bootscreens from BOOT folder are copied to resources folder.
- Log file now shows minutes and seconds instead of total seconds as time completed.
- Fixed Repatcher so that correct page is called in order to build a list of files to patch.What's Different Between v220.127.116.11 and v2.999.0.2:
- Translation code is enabled.
I'm sorry it took so long for this version to be released. Quite a few things have happened that this last two weeks, including a minor rewrite of the code because I found that certain things weren't happening when using the "/SILENT" switch. This should take care of the incorrect bootscreen issue that JAMIS246
This weekend, we've been working on the new logo for Windows XP x64. We're coming close, however, figuring out how to do so has been a major pain in the buttocks.....
Once we're done, I'll try to write some new code into the GUI to allow it to detect XP x64....