SWM/WIM File Error

compstuff

• 3 weeks later...

OK... I have managed to confuse myself on this one because I just extracted my ISO to a new folder, ran the AIO with no pre-configs and added two sets of drivers from my drivers pack so it selected the WIM fine. I am running it now for a 2nd time and will run more tests all day but all seems OK

• 2 weeks later...

What the heck am I doing wrong... :sad01_anim: Using R100 yesterday i used a clean source and integrated just 2 sets of drivers (Chipset & Mass Storage) and let it complete.Since I like to do things in steps and I am testing, today I copied the entire working directory to a new folder (STEP 2) and was going to integrate IE9 but when I select AIO Tool it gives me the following popup:

post-11313-0-32124400-1330965739_thumb.j

EDIT: OK so I deleted the following line in my settings file and was able to select the new directory with no error... still not sure I understand

sLastWIM=E:\_Slipstream\_7Builds\W7T_7SP1x64ent_TechNet-Step-1-Drivers\SOURCES\install.wim

EDIT 2: After successfully integrating IE9in my STEP-2 I have to remove the same entry in order to move on to my next STEP-3

Edited by compstuff

Yes every time I do my testing in this manner I have to delete that line so it will let me select a new WIM

Hmm, well i've updated the error message to include more details, this will be in the next release. Does it happen all the time?