About This File
BUGS: Do not post bugs in the comments. Post bugs here instead.
Win Toolkit is a lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you customize your Windows installation!
With this tool you can integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state. Win Toolkit also comes with extra tools which helps you convert files, make ISOs, download the latest updates (thanks to SoLoR and McRip), and completely customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact needs.
Win Toolkit is the new name for Windows 7 Toolkit. Some features also work for Windows 8.
P.S. I have noticed that some people post questions and bugs in the 'reviews', I don't really check these so you are better off posting them in the forum.
Tools Manager is the main window for Win Toolkit, there are many tools which you can select.
Main - Basic
This is the greatest tool in Win Toolkit, it's let you integrate, Addons, Remove Components, Drivers, Gadgets, Language Packs, Edit Services, Silent Installs, SFX, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Updates and Wallpapers!
This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file for you to burn! Now supports UEFI!
Prepares your USB stick so you can install Windows from it, obviously your computer needs to support USB booting!
Main - Intermediate
This tool let's you combine all your WIM files into one DVD, this is most commonly used is to merge x86 and x64 disks.
I'm sure you can guess what this is, this creates an Unattended file which you use to install Windows with, just create and make sure you place the new file in the DVD root.
Manage and edit your install.wim, for example you can rename images, delete images, add new ones, create ISO, rebuild, mount, unmount, etc... You can also use this tool to integrate your unattended files.
Main - Advanced
This program let's you remove over 100 components which comes with Windows, some of them are Internet Explorer, IIS, Windows Media Player, Sample Pictures, Tablet PC components, etc... I am also planning on adding some more eventually.
This tool mounts the wim and then it's registry so you can add your tweaks into that image!
Main - Updates
Download the latest updates for Windows 7, 8.1 and Office 2013!
This tool is for advanced users to create .WA files which other users can use the All-In-One Tool to integrate into your image.
Captures new WIM images, so you can use that new image to install Windows.
This will install drivers on your currently installed system using pnputil.exe, it will only install the drivers you need.This tool also lets you uninstall drivers too.
Converts Langauge Packs which are in the exe format to cab so you can integrate them.
Converts MSU to CAB files so you can integrate them or install on your current OS via the CAB Installer.
Converters Office Updates to msp so they can automatically install when you install Office.
Merge *.swm files into a larger *.wim file so it can be edited.
This tool splits your install.wim into multiple files so you can fit them onto multiple CDs.
This will install updates on your currently installed system, probably mostly used by those who use SoLoR or McRip Updates. This tool also lets you uninstall old updates too.
When Windows Update downloads updates, the cab files get left in a folder. This tool retrieves those files so you can integrate them.
This has links to the most popular downloads you should need for Win Toolkit.
Since i prefer my users to use the latest service packs, i have added a link to a completely free, legal and official download source to the Windows 7 SP1 DVD. Note, you will still need your own serial key.
If you have any problems, bugs, requests click the 'Win Toolkit' link above.
What's New in Version v126.96.36.199 See changelog
- *188.8.131.52: FIX: Unattended remained grey when cancel import
- *184.108.40.206: FIX: Minor column size changes.
- *220.127.116.11: FIX: Added format warning on USB Boot Prep tool
- *18.104.22.168: FIX: Tooltips on AIO Integrator for silent installers and files.
- *22.214.171.124: FIX: Flickering on AIO Components and vLite tabs on check all
- *126.96.36.199: FIX: Centering on + button in AIO
- *188.8.131.52: Updated download links
- *184.108.40.206: Better 4K support and scaling options
- *220.127.116.11: Removed update cache button.
- *18.104.22.168: FIX: Selecting all tweaks in a category in AIO integrator would cause an error.
- *22.214.171.124: FIX: Registry files added to AIO Integrator in Tweaks could not be removed.
- *126.96.36.199: FIX: Writing EFI file (typo)
- *188.8.131.52: Added more Windows 10 edition flags
- *184.108.40.206: FIX: Made Re-Arm option on Capture Image Windows 7 only
- *220.127.116.11: Added 'None' option in ISO Maker
- *18.104.22.168: FIX: Fixed 'Upgrade Image' in 'WIM Manager'
- *22.214.171.124: Updated and fixed EFI boot in ISO Maker
- *126.96.36.199: Added Windows 10 generic keys.
- *188.8.131.52: Added screen to get current windows key to Tools menu.
- *184.108.40.206: Removed all adverts on links (starting 2018).
- *220.127.116.11^FIX: Error importing previous presets.
- *18.104.22.168^FIX: Fixed boot.wim test enabled on preset import.
- *22.214.171.124^FIX: Fixed some drivers not being detected when adding to AIO integrator
- *126.96.36.199^FIX: Fixed options being loaded last effecting preset import.
- *188.8.131.52^FIX: Known problem updated were still integrated
- *184.108.40.206^FIX: Temp files incorrectly remained causing duplicate entries.
- *220.127.116.11^Remove 'Create Backups' on AIO as it was pointless
- *18.104.22.168^Refactored and cleanuped file operations code.
- *22.214.171.124^Allowed Image Capture tool to open separately.
- *126.96.36.199^Hopefully fixed UI staying disabled adding drivers.
- *188.8.131.52^Removed Windows 10 expiry.
- *184.108.40.206^All update rollups now go in 2nd phase
- *220.127.116.11^Updated download ISO screen
- *18.104.22.168^FIX: Fixed Capture Image sometimes renaming to 'Select a new wim...'
- *22.214.171.124^FIX: Fixed silent installer prompt for known updates
- *126.96.36.199^Added more known prerequisite updates
- *188.8.131.52^Added more editions to Capture Image tool
- *184.108.40.206^Added upgrade options for Windows 10
- *220.127.116.11^Added upgrade options for Windows 8 CoreConnected
- *18.104.22.168^Update rollups integrated after IE
- *22.214.171.124^FIX: Windows 10 support extended.
- *126.96.36.199^FIX: Fixed issue with RunOnce skipping certain filenames
- *188.8.131.52^New prompt on known bad updates
- *184.108.40.206^New auto-clean feature when unmounting for exclusive users
- *220.127.116.11^FIX: Skype of Business allows in MSP Converter
- *18.104.22.168^KB3035126 added to silent install list
- *22.214.171.124^KB3035132 added to silent install list
- *126.96.36.199^FIX: Component Remover > Metro App removal
- *188.8.131.52^Improved Addon Integration
- *184.108.40.206^Improved RunOnce Installer
- *220.127.116.11^FIX: Issues with DISM on Windows 8.1 and later
- *18.104.22.168^Fixed minor bugs
- *22.214.171.124^Better string comparisons
- *126.96.36.199^ISO Maker remembers last rebuild setting
- *188.8.131.52^Capture Image tool updated
- *184.108.40.206^Fixed ClearAttribute method
- *220.127.116.11^NEW: New addon engine.
- *18.104.22.168^BAT file support for silent installers
- *22.214.171.124^Fixed potential access denied message on USB Boot Prep