Tweeking with Win Toolkit Not working!

Makr0sha.man0b

Hy Win Toolkit Developers! First of all I Want To Thank who have Create Such a great Tool! Ok nw Come To my Point. I have installed a Customized windows 8 which modified by win Toolkit & Vlite. THan i installed The Os from One of my internal hard driver by Using DiskPART & modifying boot ENTRY. Then everything Works fine, but After install i found windows Defender, All The Metro App in my Start Screen. But i were removed Them with win Toolkit. Then i also use win Toolkit All in One integrator to Tweak & Enable net framework legacy support but After install no Tweek & net framework Are in There. I mean no Tweek were Applied when i install os from hard drive. What The Porblem? Why Tweeking not applied After install?

Wintoolkit 1.4.0.77.Sorry, it may not be a bug, it may be a limitation of Windows That u can't Twkd ur Os if u want to install it from hdd drive...but i have SurPrised h0w fool microsoft is;-D

if i installed it from hdd As Side by Side Operating system All r works Properly or if i installed it from PENDRIVE IT ALSO WORKS GOOD... But when Try installing from hdd drive by Putting Os installation file & updating boot entry its not work!

This is the Work what i have Done To Make a harddrive bootable:::::

1. Ist Copied installation file & Then make The Drive bootable by Modifying boot entry.

2. Then i Make The Partition Active by Microsoft Diskpart! Then restart & then install normaly!

3. I Like the way So much cause i dont Like 2 install it As Side by Side Operating System! Cause u can not format the main drive while installing!

*** HY LEGOS2o, do u Give me A Suggeti0n why it Happend? ***

| §§ | for All who want To Customized their windows 8, Please Dont Remove Tablet Pc Component Cause it wil break metro Ui | §§ |

Here are my thoughts:

vLite doesn't even work with windows 7 unless you use extreme methods.

Win Toolkit is pretty new to Win8 and has not been fully implemented for use.

Win8 is (in essence) a fully touch based OS. SO removing tablet would of course kill it.

NOW! Please provide methods and logs as top what you did.

I tried my crystal ball (It seems to be broken) :albert: and summoned the usual Demons (They laughed in my face when I asked them what you may have done) :ranting:

Filing a bug report\solution request without ANY logs, system information, file sizes, reporting if av is running when making the disk and any other pertinent information is NEVER going to get anything solved or help anybody!

Yap! AnyWays windows 8 is not much bad...its much faster than win7! As a Xample in win8 i have removed 52 Package within 10minits but in win7 it Take 1hour To Complete!!! Then Vlite Component removal is working Too Good! But my Qus is That Why win Toolkit is not Delete any file when i Select Natural languaze & Speech removal? SO WHAT i were bound To use Vlite!

@@@ All The fnz in The forum,,, can U give me A way how To install windows 8 or 7 from hdd Drive As fresh install(not Side by Side) i know a way but its not Working when i Twkd the Os With Win Toolkit!

@@@ kele... I m So much Surprised & frustrated cauze WinToolkit Twkd os Works fine When i install in from Usb flash or As Side by Side Os but when Try To install it from Hdd as a fresh Install its just frustrate me! Cause i were removed All metro Appz & win Defender with win Toolkit but after install They r in My Program file! I just Surprised How Windows 8 install Them without Any Source file???

@Makr0sha.man0b, the main point I think you missed:

NOW! Please provide methods and logs as top what you did.

I tried my crystal ball (It seems to be broken) :albert: and summoned the usual Demons (They laughed in my face when I asked them what you may have done) :ranting:

Filing a bug report\solution request without ANY logs, system information, file sizes, reporting if av is running when making the disk and any other pertinent information is NEVER going to get anything solved or help anybody!

What source did you start with - exactly?

What is your OS/VM you used to do the work with - exactly?

Were ANY anti-virus running while the build was occurring, and if so which ones - exactly?

What did you do - exactly?

How did you do it - exactly?

What tools did you use to do each step - exactly?

What were the results - exactly?

Attach links to all appropriate logs that were generated, last_session.ini files, etc.

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

Please also try to speak as clearly and fully as possible.

I.e. stop the txt & l33t spe4k.

I hate to mention it, but yes Kelsenellenelvian is correct. It is difficult to understand your writing Makr0sha.man0b. It is one of the main reasons why I have not continued to help. How can I help if I do not understand you?

Sorry for misunderstanding.!

My Post was About " WINTOOLKIT TWEEKED OS IS NOT WORKING WHEN I TRIED TO INSTALL FROM HARDDISK" OK i m telling in more briefly....

I have Tweeked orginal windows 8 iso with wintookit. When i try the os to install from any bootable media like usb or Dvd it works too good. I found many tutorial on how to install windows 8 without Cd dvd or usb without upgrading.That means u can windows 8 without any bootable media & it wil format current install. SO u wil get all the features without Bootable media like fresh install in current drive. So i make a partition of 5gb & i copied All the installation files to the Partition. Then i make the drive bootable with bootsect which located in Sources/boot folder in windows 8 Dvd! Then i make the Partition Active By microsoft diskpart to boot from this drive at next reboot. Then i restart & its start installing os normally. After 20miniutes its finished installation but i was so Shocked cause i remove all metro app & 43 Tweek with wintoolkit but they r not applied. I was used wintoolkit 1.4.0.77 & no Antivirus was running.

SORRY FOR LATE REPLY CAUSE I WAS OFFLINE..

Yeah still not providing any of the actual information we need.

We are not asking just for the fu(k of it.

WE NEED THE QUESTIONS ANSWERED!(*&%@$%

Unless you provide the following (AT LEAST) I am closing this thread:

The "source", where did you get it? Straight from MS?

The win toolkit logs.

The link to the "tutorial" you used for the failed process...

P.S. I have figured out your issue, BUT you need to answer these questions first...