abbodi1406

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 for Windows 7

If you dont want to use the INTL and want to add ONLY the PTB LP

- Uncompress the dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64_Slim.exe installer

- Uncompress/add dotNetFx45LP_Full_x86_x64pt-BR_Slim.7z to the same place you extracted the slim installer

- Recompress everything with 7zip

- Download the Intl SFX maker (replace the config.txt with this one I edited specially for pt-BR)

- Drag & drop your 7z file with the Slim and LP installers on drag&drop_7z_on_me.bat to recreate the executable

If you dont want to use the INTL and want to add ONLY the PTB LP

- Uncompress the dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64_Slim.exe installer

- Uncompress/add dotNetFx45LP_Full_x86_x64pt-BR_Slim.7z to the same place you extracted the slim installer

- Recompress everything with 7zip

- Download the Intl SFX maker (replace the config.txt with this one I edited specially for pt-BR)

- Drag & drop your 7z file with the Slim and LP installers on drag&drop_7z_on_me.bat to recreate the executable

Thanks for fast reply and for mantain the .Net Framework Slim up to date Rick but I ask about the addon described in the first topic of this thread. I want to add local language pack to dotNetFx45_Full_x**.Windows7.AddOn.WA addon (if possible / needed).

As I can see this addon inject all files and reg entries of framework direct to offiline image like it has installed in online image using setupcomplete / normal install. I think this will reduce in few minutes the windows instalation right?

Anyway thanks again for help.

Edited by Sydnelson

This does not use the "Slim" installer, if you want the LP to automatically install replace this installer with my "Intl Rebuild"

As I can see this addon inject all files and reg entries of framework direct to offiline image like it has installed in online image using setupcomplete / normal install. I think this will reduce in few minutes the windows instalation right?

I think OnePiece has a true addon, but I am not sure

thanks ricktendo for your Contribution :)

and yes, OnePiece has a true addon but for .net 4.0

Sydnelson, use ricktendo suggestion and add the created lang pack as silent installer addon

Hello! How to rebuild ricktendo package?

I want to rebuild lang pack and new (updated) package. Example: how create x86.reg Wix toolset?

Thanks Gabee.

Edited by Gabee

I want to rebuild lang pack and new (updated) package. Example: how create x86.reg Wix toolset?

Thanks Gabee.

Hello :)

- get an application that monitors other program install and reports the changes in Files and Registry (like total uninstall, Perfect uninstaller, etc..)

- do a fresh Win 7 install

- install and run the monitor application

- install ricktendo rebuilt package

- get the changes report (total uninstall offer the registry changes in a .reg file)

- nevertheless, the .reg file will require some modifications to make it appropriate.

Thanks Gabee.

Hello :)

- get an application that monitors other program install and reports the changes in Files and Registry (like total uninstall, Perfect uninstaller, etc..)

- do a fresh Win 7 install

- install and run the monitor application

- install ricktendo rebuilt package

- get the changes report (total uninstall offer the registry changes in a .reg file)

- nevertheless, the .reg file will require some modifications to make it appropriate.

Thanks answer. :)

Edited by Gabee

Thanx Abbodi.

1 question - why does KB2844286 come up as an offered update, although your pack is installed?

OS = windows 7 x64

Edited by sweden8