integrating 2 updates in win7 x86 error

adminxp

integrating 2 updates in win7 x86 rus cause error at final step of installation. Installation cannot be finished.

they are: Windows6.1-KB2466373-v2-x86.msu and Windows6.1-KB2494036-v2-x86.msu   by mc_rip.

separately they work fine

looks like i did mistake - integrating all possible addons by MC_RIP into image except Windows6.1-KB2506143-x86.msu - make 100% working os.

so the error cause Windows6.1-KB2506143-x86.msu which conflicts of has any other probs with other updates. because if i integrate only this Windows6.1-KB2506143-x86.msu itself without anything more - i also get 100% working win7 setup.

I was having the same problem with the x64 version. After reading the KB article, under prerequisites I noticed this:

Additionally, you must install the following software:

• Microsoft .NET Framework 4 must be installed before you install Windows Management Framework 3.0.

After making sure .NET 4.5 got installed before this update, I had no problems with a test install to a VM.