SETUPCOMPLETE.CMD makes my Windows Trial

KAMRULCOX

I added Autounattend.xml file to my Windows 7 AIO OEM (Pre activated) disk. It works fine. Recently I addedSETUPCOMPLETE.CMD file ( by $OEM$ folder) to this disk for some silent install software. It also works fine. But it makes my Windows trial for 30 days. I tried many ways but couldn't find solution.

My software in SETUPCOMPLETE.CMD  file:

7zip, Winrar, vlc, Foxit_Reader, dopdf, Firefox, K-Lite_Codec_Pack, KMPlayer, PowerDVD_Ultra_10, revosetup, Auslogics Disk Defrag, Wise Registry Cleaner, GoogleChrome.

For OEM activation you need your bios to have a 2.1 slic, you need to add your OEM product key and add your (OEM specific) <licence>.xrm-ms needs to go in \system32\oem to automatically register (add to mounted wim or use sources\$oem$ method)

If all 3 of these criteria are there, you will have your genuine OEM windows

For OEM activation you need your bios to have a 2.1 slic, you need to add your OEM product key and add your (OEM specific) <licence>.xrm-ms needs to go in \system32\oem to automatically register (add to mounted wim or use sources\$oem$ method)

If all 3 of these criteria are there, you will have your genuine OEM windows

I don't have product key with DVD. All windows versions are pre-activated. Please see the screenshot

Is no warez, is OEM activation, looks here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Locked_Pre-installation

Is exist some universial oem keys, they are the same for manufactor on every preinstalled maschines.

But i dunno about the legality for sharing and whats the forum rules, so i can just say search for it or ask for PM:

Anyway you have to have a "retail" key also attachmented on your laptop' back.

This one you can also use and its your personal "License", this key is very unique.

If u have no such a retail on your laptop or anny receipt of laptop, you are not allowed to use these universal keys.

Also is not allow to use this universal keys with a normal desktop computer with any hacked bios/loader or some other...

greez

I have never seen a legal Windows 7 install disk that specifies that the various OS are "Activated", as the image KAMRULCOX posted shows. And as the link that BrokenZer0 states:

SLP installations still require a product key, which is unique to the specific edition of Windows, such as Home (XP), Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Server, etc.

And while OEM installations can be pre-activated on the actual hardware they are installed on, I do not believe that any legal OEM AIO install medium has ever been made that has all the various versions all pre-activated on the install medium, especially one that has both Home and Enterprise versions on it.

Sorry, KAMRULCOX, I agree with Kel. I think this is warez. You are on your own.

Cheers and Regards

Yeah, i have to apologize..

Ivnt read the topic complete, just the answers, and not seen the screenshot before.

My statement was only for oem-system and how the activation works, not the "pre-install-disk".

(Universal means, you can install on same manufacture+Windows-version, not for every one)

And i agree with your both, pro n enterpise on same disk -> warez.

Sorry and greez