[Repack] MSI Afterburner 4.3.0.9267

kanyos

msi_afterburner_icon_zpsqjlfz2qa.png

Source: MSIAfterburnerSetup430.exe
Released: October, 2016
PreRequisites: Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 x86
About: MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility for graphics cards. Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control.

Removed:
- Translation files
- RTSSSetup.exe (Rivatuner Statistics Server Application)
- Skins, except default skins and MSICyborg skins
- replaced vcredist installer with vcredist installer repacked for smaller size

Tweaked:
disable AutoUpdate inside MSIAfterburner.cfg--> UpdateCheckingPeriod=0

File name: MSIAfterburner430-Setup.exe
Size: 10,6MB
MD5: E8568A3E8441B123D539C12D581F8E7F
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dsx6tfxr86x06ld/MSIAfterburner430-Setup.exe

Edited by kanyos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi kanyos.

I like this repack, but it contains exe 4.2.0.7825. Current official package contains build 7826. There was a hotfix the day after the initial release (I think that was Docthal was asking about). Other changes include: updated dlls, updated cards database pdf and additional skins (though I'm not sure if you purposedly removed them for the repack).

Also the included vc_redist is twice as bigger than the one in your repack, but package versions seem to match (?). Not sure if related, but an error window popped up when installing your repack about "something" was already installed and that the installation will not continue. After closing it (no other choice), MSIA finished installing and works ok so far. I think the error came from the vc_redist kicking in and failing to install, but I can't be sure (freshly installed, fully updated 7ux64 with latest vc_redist from ricktendo.)

I would like to request an updated repack if possible. Important: please include option to choose the installation folder when run in GUI mode.

12 hours ago, Reducer said:

Hi kanyos.

I like this repack, but it contains exe 4.2.0.7825. Current official package contains build 7826. There was a hotfix the day after the initial release (I think that was Docthal was asking about). Other changes include: updated dlls, updated cards database pdf and additional skins (though I'm not sure if you purposedly removed them for the repack).

Also the included vc_redist is twice as bigger than the one in your repack, but package versions seem to match (?). Not sure if related, but an error window popped up when installing your repack about "something" was already installed and that the installation will not continue. After closing it (no other choice), MSIA finished installing and works ok so far. I think the error came from the vc_redist kicking in and failing to install, but I can't be sure (freshly installed, fully updated 7ux64 with latest vc_redist from ricktendo.)

I would like to request an updated repack if possible. Important: please include option to choose the installation folder when run in GUI mode.

updated/ Re-upload

Thank you kanyos, that was really fast! Installed with same error (window is titled "Windows Installer"), but working fine. Nice to find that the old skin is used by default and not that bloody cyborg one. No custom install folder though ;) 

Edited by Reducer

• 7 months later...