[Legacy] .NET Framework AIO for XP x86 (1-10-2016)

ricktendo

Muchas gracias rick, dos preguntas, este reemplaza a los addons del net que veniamos descargando ? y asi como ya no hay soporte para xp, tampoco va a haber para estos que son para XP, es decir este es el ultimo de los net con las actualizaciones ?,  gracias.

Thanks Rick.  I'll go ahead and ask since I know there are others that would like it, but is there a chance you could make a similar pack for XP x64 and 2003?  ( I assume the same pack could be installed on both? )  I think that type of pack has always been missing from the various .NET offerings.  Just a thought.

Cheers and Regards

Thanks Rick.  I'll go ahead and ask since I know there are others that would like it, but is there a chance you could make a similar pack for XP x64 and 2003?  ( I assume the same pack could be installed on both? )  I think that type of pack has always been missing from the various .NET offerings.  Just a thought.

Cheers and Regards

+1 for that as for xp x64, net framework 1.1 not available, I'm trying to make that but stuck in what thing that doesn't needed by windows (just like ricktendo did, he's very good in slimming the pack so only needed component will be installed).

• 2 weeks later...

This one worked for me this time, but I don't know if one success is a sufficient test. :)  Besides, my experience in the last several months has been that the bigger the download the more likely that there will be a problem, and this one is not too big.

Cheers and Regards

Updated with KB2966782

How is the FTP, is it still giving problems?

I would like to no longer have to upload these mirror files (I have slow internet)

BTW I have no plans on adding language packs, too much work for too few people

Still disconnecting frequently on my side. Quick for about 16MB and then gone. Happens when using FF normal downloader which doesn't support resume. Can't the owner of the FTP debug this?

MediaFire gave me no problems. I still have the option of using another downloader that supports resume if

you decide to kill the mirror.

Edited by click-click

If I wanted to remove .NET 1.1 support, I could: 1) Delete the 'DNF11' folder and 2) Remove lines 63 and 64 (see below) from install.cmd, correct?

START /WAIT DNF11\netfx.msi TRANSFORMS=NETFX11SP1.MST %VERBOSITY% /norestartSTART /WAIT WaitNET.exe %VERBOSITYSHORT%
Edited by Uncle_Gadget

• 4 weeks later...