Windows Asking For File at End of Installation?

tsolaaa

Hey Guys, 

Another question, 

I had some silent installers inside the WinTool Kit utility but I am installing the setup over PXE so this wasn't working. 

I ended up taking them out and using the "Delete Old Installers"option but for some reason when I try to install the OS at the end during the "Windows will close" it asks for a file. Specifically, a af.txt (Which belongs to the 7ZIP application I was trying to set as a silent install)

I can't find where in the hell it is trying to install this from.

Does anyone know what specific file WinTool Kit edits to run that install? Maybe this utility is just not removing it completely. 

I have already removed the "Wintool Kit" apps folder inside the image. 

There is no reference to it inside the $OEM$/$$/

Edited by tsolaaa

Hey Guys, 

Another question, 

I had some silent installers inside the WinTool Kit utility but I am installing the setup over PXE so this wasn't working. 

I ended up taking them out and using the "Delete Old Installers"option but for some reason when I try to install the OS at the end during the "Windows will close" it asks for a file. Specifically, a af.txt (Which belongs to the 7ZIP application I was trying to set as a silent install)

I can't find where in the hell it is trying to install this from.

Does anyone know what specific file WinTool Kit edits to run that install? Maybe this utility is just not removing it completely. 

I have already removed the "Wintool Kit" apps folder inside the image. 

There is no reference to it inside the $OEM$/$$/

Ah, found it. 

7ZIP by Reaper wasn't completely removed by the WinToolKit App. There was two INF files hiding in the INF folder as well as an empty directory. 

Closed.