Amnesty Generator on XP (thanks to Rafael)

ricktendo

It want work by me Rick....I followed the steps but it still says amnesty generator needs vista to run.....do I miss something...I'm not a really computer genius so I need some idiot steps :crying_anim02:

It works Rick..... :thumbsup_anim:

Shame on me I used the original one and not your repacked one :crying_anim02:

You are the best :notworthy:

Edited by ricktendo64

it works for me to but were does it put the gadgets so if you dont want them you can uninstall , they not with the other gadgets ?
Documents and Settings\User Name Here\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi guys, I stumbles upon your site while looking for a way to have both windows sidebar (on xp) and googles sidebar running at the same time. While I haven't found a way to do that, this post however does seem to provide a viable alternative. Unfortunately, the link for downloading the amnestay generator 0.9b is now broken. And the official site has updated the software version to 1.0. So, is there a new patch or hex edit instruction for the new version? Or is there someone who will be kind enough to mail me the older 0.9b version. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Ray

I dont think this does what you want, here is what it does... It makes Gadgets for sidebar from Google Webpage Widgets

clockrc4.jpg

Why not switch Vista Sidebar to the left and have Googles on the right?

Anyway, its now been updated to v1.0. You still need to follow these instructions to get it working properly on XP

1- Right click on My Computer and go to Properties

2- In the Advanced tab hit the Environment Variables button

3- In the System variables box, highlight Path and hit the Edit button

4- Add the following to the very end of the Path line (use a semicolon to separate it from other paths)

pathcustomso5.png

;%ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\
5- Reboot

6- Download and install the repacked/hex edited installer

7- nJoy :)

Thank you so much!!

I will try it out.

I wanted to do what you suggest "windows sidebar on one side and googles on the other", but googles will not allow me to run them simultaneously. That is why I decided to give this amnesty generator a try. Are you saying that they can actually run together?

Cheers!!

I dont think this does what you want, here is what it does... It makes Gadgets for sidebar from Google Webpage Widgets

clockrc4.jpg

Why not switch Vista Sidebar to the left and have Googles on the right?

Anyway, its now been updated to v1.0. You still need to follow these instructions to get it working properly on XP

5- Reboot

6- Download and install the repacked/hex edited installer

7- nJoy :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...