Unattended Serial

Roberto Aspesito

I am using version 1.3.5.9 and I wanted to include an ISO installation of Win 8.1 updat 3 serial, not to have him put to install and do not get the desired result.
To do this, I used Unattended Creator tab and check the box for Serial, writing it on her. Then Save and then make a ISO.
All apparently goes smoothly, but when installing asks me the serial.
Am I doing something wrong? if this as I do?
Thanks for the info you can give me

Windows 8 changed compared to 7 when it comes to unattended and serial, what I do is inject the serial into my image with dism (when I did this in 7 it automatically detected it and skipped, but no longer works in 8) and I use this autounattend.xml code to skip it during setup (only necessary in 8)

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <ImageInstall>                <OSImage>                    <InstallFrom>                        <MetaData wcm:action="add">                            <Key>/IMAGE/INDEX</Key>                            <Value>1</Value>                        </MetaData>                    </InstallFrom>                </OSImage>            </ImageInstall>            <UserData>                <AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula>                <FullName>My Name</FullName>                <Organization></Organization>                <ProductKey>                    <Key></Key>                </ProductKey>            </UserData>        </component>
Yes 'Key' is blank

You can also use ei.cfg as well to skip serial during setup