Anyone here long enough to remember this?

NIM

Oh. heheh.  LOL  Sorry.

I guess it doesn't look all that different to the way the forum looks to me now.  Maybe because I'm color-blind?  But that's in red and green and the major forum color in both instances is blue.  I mean the forum logo is different and the current main forum page has the side-bar, and the things are arranged a little bit differently, but to me it at least looks like the two are related.  I do like the old look, maybe even a little bit better than the current one.  But the WinCert look has always been clean and simple and that's one of the things I've always liked about it.

Cheers and Regards

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Any chance you can make the left and right background in the current theme darker, similar to what is in the pic above?  It's just too light and bland as it is now.  It's bright enough to read by and it practically hurts my eyes. :)  Just askin'

Cheers and Regards

40 minutes ago, bphlpt said:

Any chance you can make the left and right background in the current theme darker, similar to what is in the pic above?  It's just too light and bland as it is now.  It's bright enough to read by and it practically hurts my eyes. :)  Just askin'

Cheers and Regards

Is it better now? Hopefully not to dark :)