μTorrent v3.4.3.40097 [RePacked by Ruben Alamina]

niTe_RiDeR_Pr0

About: This repack wasn't made by me, it was made by Ruben Alamika (See his page here). I am just sharing with you guys. Also, this is an msi, so it doesnt contain any crapware. Credits & Thanks to Ruben Alamika.

About μTorrent: uTorrent is one of the most popular BitTorrent clients out there for several reasons: it's fast, lightweight, easy to use and very efficient. 

UTorrent_(logo).png

100% Silent Install Switch: /qn

Passive (only progress) Install Switch: /qb

Download: http://rubenalamina.mx/download/187/ (Note: This link always points out to the latest version, even if this topic isn't updated)

File Size: 3.33MB

:icon_cool:

Edited by niT3_RiDeR_Pr0

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, guys, I'm the author.

I didn't know one of my custom installers was posted here. My installers are always up to date, so feel free to visit my site anytime.

Thanks for giving me credit. It would be great to know when/if another of my installers is posted so I can visit the thread to answer any questions or doubts.

Regards!

Thanks for visiting ajua!  I assume you don't have a problem with this, and similar threads, since proper credit was given and the link to the installer was to your site?  We always want to give proper credit and abide by the wishes of the original app author if at all possible.  If you would prefer that we require users to visit your site in order to download your app, we will make the appropriate changes.

Cheers and Regards