[Repack] Avast! Free Antivirus 2016 v12.3.3154 [Multilang]... ;-)

alfreire

[Repack] Avast! Free Antivirus 2016 v v12.3.3154 [Multilang]... ;-)

-To Silent install use /silent or /verysilent...

-No install Toolbars or other junks...

Thanks to @darkblood by his installer & silent switches... http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12693-repack-avast-free-antivirus-v902021515-repack-with-silent-install-switch/#entry115021

Regards... ;-)

Download:

IruIMN4.png

cZ6AKWb.png

Edited by alfreire

• 3 months later...

Is it possible for you to explain to how did you do this? I've been using unattended install for a long time and never managed to do such things as repacking this Avast install full of crapware. BTW, I'm asking on how you managed to repack this cuz I wanna do a portuguese brazilian repack too.

Regards!

P.S.: I've been searching something like a "HOWTO" or some kind of guideline, but all I got is too much spread information. Hope you are in a mood of sharing the info.

Edited by jeiderdamm

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Nguyen Anh Tuan said:

please give me silent switches for avast pro anti-virus, avast internet security and avast premier anti-virus please ?

Hi... to find switches you must do this:

• Run offline installer in Virtual Machine and wait to the program is iddle (yo can see Google offfer window)
  • Go to %temp% folder and copy _av_iup.tm~a*** folder to other location
  • Finalize installation and then open C:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Persistent Data\Avast\Logs\Setup.log file with Notepad
  • Search for instup.exe" /edition (in line 9 +-)
Command: '"C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Temp\_av_iup.tm~a00668\instup.exe" /edition:1 /ga_clientid:124e581d-f162-47a7-a518-f372afb62e8d /guid:21e128e4-bea6-4bc6-b618-a46c75ccefec /prod:ais /sfx /sfxstorage:C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Temp\_av_iup.tm~a00668'
  • You can edit comand like this:

instup.exe /sfx /sfxstorage:C\AvastFiles /edition:1 /prod:ais /silent

• You must run command from the folder that contain Avast files copied from temp folder
  • Change C:\AvastFiles for your own folder
  • edition:1 is Free version, you can discover the other version numbers by runing same steps installing other Avast versions

Cheers... ;-)