Meaning of driver icons? (WinToolkit driver integration)

hpieters

I use WinPe732 with Ghost or AOMEI in Program Files. The programs start with command in [Launchapps] from winpeshl.ini, which file is in Windows\System32. This is for backing up OS partitions. If I want to use the images from different media, like usb stick or SDflash or in a Raid System, I need to add special drivers. This is where WinToolkit helps me out. By the Way, I discovered that Raid/GPT images only could be used with WinPe832 (so not Win7) - In Win732 Ghost32 wil crash if there is a GPT drive over 2TB. I tell this all because you know that I want to understand more about WinToolkit driver integration.

-

- Sometimes after integration, I see the same drivers in FileRepository, but with different MD5. I clean them manually later.

- Is there a "remove double driver" function hidden somewhere?

- Why are there icons at the left side of some drivers, and no icons left of others?

- Is this the same as the blue "highlighted" in earlier versions?

- Does these icons mean that Toolkit discovered the same drivers already in the Boot.Wim?

If i'm honest I can't even remember what the icons look like let alone what they mean lol. Thankfully I will be improving on this for WTK v2 so thanks for posting this as it's given me some ideas to note down :)

The blue ones mean that you've added an inf in the list which has the same MD5 value. If you take a screenshot/describe the icon, it may jog my memory.

Thanks,

So it is for complete installs: (Install.wim + Boot.wim).

Irrelevant In PE, I only work with the Boot.wim.

Do you know, maybe, a program that removes double drivers automatically?

And not just the same MD5, but with different MD5 and older versions too.