I keep tryingto renew my SUb i get bellow

toptek

You cannot upgrade to another package until you cancel your recurring payments on your current subscription

SO i go to pay pal and paypal tells me there is no sub to delete ro stop . who do i go to have this fixed so i can renew it .

I just said i did that it say at payal there is no such subscriptions :(.

I get this The unsubscribe button you clicked is invalid. You can find the status of all subscriptions in 'My preapproved payments'.  i go to My preapproved payments I canceled the subscription it's still stuck as

You cannot upgradeicon1.png to another package until you cancel your recurring payments on your current subscription on this site. been that  way sense last year. my adds on this site never went a way i really never got any of the subscriptions Pecks that's why i tiried to up grade, i thought my level wasn't high enough .

Edited by toptek

OR can i have the Account Deleted I want the user name i 'l prove it's my account . 

and this site is allways very lagly for  me Please don't tell me it's my PC or ISP  it's not i only get lag oin this site . my ISP is verizon i have 150/150 updown etcc ..

Edited by toptek

Yes, could you please manually donate to board and I will extend your subscription.

As for the lag, I'm not sure what this could be. It could be related with the fact that our datacenter servers are located in Germany...

We will soon upgrade to new forum. It should work better, but I can't guarantee anything..:(

Yes, could you please manually donate to board and I will extend your subscription.

As for the lag, I'm not sure what this could be. It could be related with the fact that our datacenter servers are located in Germany...

We will soon upgrade to new forum. It should work better, but I can't guarantee anything.. :(

wil do in the next days donate that is i mainly came to see if it's been fixed or any work arounds. TY

• 2 weeks later...