Officially Retired

ricktendo

Just wanted to officially announce I am retiring, been trying to make a living so I've not had much time to dedicate to updating any repacks nor moderate. When I have time I will try to continue updating just a handful of the essentials but I will try to keep this to a minimum. (Anybody feel free to pick up where I left off)

Thanks to all users and staff, its been a fun decade chatting with you all

Ric

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication these many years, Rick, here at WinCert and at MSFN, RyanVM, and everywhere else we have all congregated. You have always given of yourself to help others, whether it was to provide the updated apps, or just offer advice.  We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

You will definitely be missed.

Cheers and Regards my friend,
John

Gracias por tu tiempo y dedicacion Rick, ha sido un placer interactuar contigo y aprender de alguien que es uno de los mejores, espero que en los proyectos nuevos de vida que te propongas los saques adelante y sean para que sigas teniendo exito, es una tristeza pero entiendo que la vida sigue adelante y nos reclama nuevos retos. Mucha suerte y creo que siempre te recordaremos como unos de los mejores. De forma personal quisiera agradecerte por toda la ayuda y atencion que recibi por parte tuya, gracias Amigo nos encontraremos por ahi.

Thanks so much.. We will miss u & your awesome repacks... :)

Best of luck in your old age ahead :)

On 4/2/2016 at 1:06 PM, ricktendo said:

Just wanted to officially announce I am retiring, been trying to make a living so I've not had much time to dedicate to updating any repacks nor moderate. When I have time I will try to continue updating just a handful of the essentials but I will try to keep this to a minimum. (Anybody feel free to pick up where I left off)

Thanks to all users and staff, its been a fun decade chatting with you all

Ric

Hi Rick, I can continue with your Shockwave MSI. Please send me a PM with the source files. Thanks.