"cannot detect sources folder for one of the images"

Oshimaida

Hi all!

I am trying to create an AIO with Win 7, 8.1 and 10. After I gave up on integrating the updates in Win10, I am using a plain version of the 10586 ISO downloaded from MS. Now, WinToolkit starts to create the AIO but then throws an error "Win Toolkit cannot detect sources folder for one of the images", without any useable informationw hich folder is missing. As I have for 7, 8.1 and 10 each one folder with the complete content of the DVDs inside, the text of that message is total nonsense.

What's going wrong here?

Hi!

I have three folders for Win 7, 8.1 and 10. Each contains the complete content of the ISO. Now. when trying to create an AIO with them, I constantly receive a "Win Toolkit cannot detect sources folder for one of the images", which is total nonsense, as all folders from the ISOs are there. What is going wrong here?

Oshi

Oshi

Edited by bphlpt
Merged other post

WOW, 10 threads for the same problem? What happened? Are you impatient?

Your problem seems to be the version of the dism installed in your current system

WinToolkit needs the latest version to work with W10. It can work with W7 and offer to download the dism for W8 but it doesn't recognize W10.

We have to wait until Lego adds the support to recognize W10 and offer to download the dism for it.

Until then do your homework and search the forum for the instruction to update the dism for W10.

My impatience is not the reason for the multiple posts. :-) But the browser gave me a 504 error when posting, and I pressed F5 several times, followed by the next 504. I was not aware that the post came through everytime. I a sorry.

The installed DISM Version is 10.0.10586.0, I was not aware that there is a more recent. I will redownload the ADK for Win10, it should coem with that, I think.