Problem integrating addon net.framework with windows 7 image

plizarralde

Hi everyone !!

I have problems integrating net.framework addon with Windows 7 in all versions (Home, Premium, Professional and Ultimate). If I integrate one versión (whatever), it work fine, but alltogether gives me the classic message "windows could not configure one or more system components" in the installation process. I've tried integrating in Windows 7, Windows 10, different versions of dism, but always I have this problem and if I don't add the addon it works fine.

The last versión that work perfectly with Windows 7 in all versions AND net.framework addon was Wintoolkit 1.5.3.12, but that versión doesn't work with the latest quality rollup from october of Windows 7. What could be the problem or difference in the wintoolkit updates after 1.5.3.12 ?

Excuse for my english.

TIA.

Pablo

6 hours ago, plizarralde said:

I have problems integrating net.framework addon with Windows 7 in all versions (Home, Premium, Professional and Ultimate). If I integrate one versión (whatever), it work fine, but alltogether gives me the classic message "windows could not configure one or more system components" in the installation process

How do you integrate NET-FW in ALL versions?

Regards, Thiersee

11 hours ago, Thiersee said:

Hi Pablo,

I never tried to do all versions in one step, I use this workout (post #6), beginning with the lowest version.

Thiersee

Your method seems a little complicated and it suppose that wintoolkit can do it processing one image after another, in fact, like I said, in the old versión 1.5.3.12 it works perfectly, the problem is that versión can handle the latest cummulative updates. What could be the changes in latest versión of wintoolkit that bring this problem ? Anyway I will give it a try to your method.

Thanks for all.

Pablo