ZERO_XP

Wintoolkit v1.5.4.8 crashing upon unmounting of an image

Wintoolkit v1.5.4.8 keeps on crashing when I try to use the AIO integrater  and apply changes when it finishes un-mounting an image it crashes screenshots and settings will be attached

I'am also using one addon: the Directx_june2010 x86.WA

Can someone veryfiy if this is a bug or is it some settings conflict

Thanks for your help in advance

Capture.png

Settings.txt

Session save.ini

Windows_7_Starter_x86_39156.log

Windows_7_Starter_x86_72264.log

On 2017/2/12 at 0:23 PM, ZERO_XP said:

Wintoolkit v1.5.4.8 keeps on crashing when I try to use the AIO integrater  and apply changes when it finishes un-mounting an image it crashes screenshots and settings will be attached

Can someone veryfiy if this is a bug or is it some settings conflict

Capture.png

Settings.txt

Session save.ini

Windows_7_Starter_x86_39156.log

Windows_7_Starter_x86_72264.log

1.5.4.8 where to download?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ayy
      So this is the problem. I download and run the Windows ISO Downloader , version is up to date (6.02) . Whenever I pick any other windows option besides windows 7 , the tool greys out and crashes. 

I have went through the FAQ's and I do not have the lines in the HOSTS file that should be removed, I disabled adblock when downloading, I have turned off firewall , I do not have an antivirus program installed. TLS 1.2 is enabled. I started the tool as administrator and have IE 11 and .NET framework 4.7.1 installed 

• By ZERO_XP
      Can someone verify if this is a bug or is it some settings conflict
      BTW i disabled all Antiviruses and anti malware suites

Settings.txt
      Session save.ini
    • By niTe_RiDeR_Pr0
      Hi Lego,
      After I integrated things using the AIO integrator (wintoolkit v1.5.3.9), it asked me an unmount confirmation dialog. 'Save & rebuild' was disabled, so I clicked on 'Save'.And, after some time, it stopped responding!; i waited for about 20mins & still the same. So I decided to forcefully close it. 
      The wim was of win8.1 enterprise x64 (with update)

After that, the strange thing:
      I opened WIM Manager, and I saw the same wim mounted, and was 10.xxGB. I just opened the mount location, and after 4-5mins, the mount disappeared, and there was only 2 folders: Windows>System32, and the system32 folder was empty. !!! 
      I again checked the wim manager, and the mounted wim was still present! The arc now showing was x86 7 image name corrupted, build 0.0.0.0. !!! 

So, is my wim corrupted! Should I integrate again! All the logs & not responding screenshot is given as attachments.  :confused02:

Thanks

Logs.7z

Not Responding Image:

• By Plast0000
      this issue is in 1.4.32.5 WIN toolkit (I don't know if it's fixed in the current version as I didn't start working with it yet)
      after installing a version of windows (windows 7) when it enters the desktop it shows a triangular windows with win toolkit logo and it shows an explorer and it tells me to choose the partition where I installed windows