The WinCert Platform has been purchased by HeiDoc

Jan Krohn

Dear Forum Members,

I'm happy to announce that the WinCert platform (forum and blog) has been purchased by HeiDoc.

HeiDoc is a specialized blog and platform focused mainly on Microsoft products, and other areas of IT and technology, such as Amazon and SAP Netweaver. HeiDoc is also the home of the "Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool", and the "Amazon Global Product Price Check".

WinCert will not be fused into HeiDoc, but continue as a separate community under its own brand and domain. We will keep the changes to the existing WinCert forum to a minimum. A new support forum for the ISO Downloader and a German language subforum will be added. And we'll revive the community, which apparently has slowed down a bit over the past few years.

As I'm in the process of relocating from Cambodia to the Netherlands, it might take a bit of time to implement the changes, but once I'm settled, I'll be working full-time on HeiDoc and WinCert, so you can expect some considerable improvements over the upcoming months!

Hi Jan,

in last june I received an email from a Mr. Thibaud de La Villarmois, saying he has bought the plattform a couple of month ago

Hi Simone

i am Thibaud, and i bought from Nika the website a few monthes ago.

What is now correct?

BTW, the "donate-link" on Wincert is the same.

Hi Thiersee,

Thibaud de La Villarmois sold Wincert to Jan Krohn as he had to focus on other projects and couldn't attend more time to Wincert. Jan Krohn is now a new owner of Wincert.

I will still perform forum administration and maintenance with Jan and I will also continue to write blog articles for WinCert.

Forum will be slightly changed in order to boost the forum activity. We're currently discussing these upcoming changes in our staff lounge forum.

Regards,
Nik

On ‎29‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 2:18 PM, Thiersee said:

Hi Jan,

in last june I received an email from a Mr. Thibaud de La Villarmois, saying he has bought the plattform a couple of month ago

What is now correct?

BTW, the "donate-link" on Wincert is the same.

I've changed the recipient in the "donate" link, and made $2 the default donation. I've not yet changed the recipient for the Multipass donation on the home page. I wanted to replace it with Google Contributor instead, but that's not available in the Netherlands. I'll try to register for it when I'm next in Germany...

As for forum slowness, I'm still waiting for the cloud server to be transfered to my OVH account, so I can't check the logs yet. OVH has put me under review - probably because I paid with a credit card registered in Cambodia, billing address in Germany, and IP address in the Netherlands. :unsure:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...