ISO - Windows 7 Ultimate - Where to download

moerderpuppe

Hi there guys. I want to make a bootable pen with Windows 7 Ultimate. 

I've installed <Windows ISO Download> willing to donwload the ISO of Windows 7 Ultimate. The thing is the program says something about my internet connection. Weird since theres nothing wrong with my internet. Anyways...

Is there any other place to download it? 

I might need also a serial-key to activate the Windows. 

Thanks alot, Diana from Portugal.

16 minutes ago, moerderpuppe said:

I've installed <Windows ISO Download> willing to donwload the ISO of Windows 7 Ultimate. The thing is the program says something about my internet connection. Weird since theres nothing wrong with my internet. Anyways...

Have a look at this thread: 

16 minutes ago, moerderpuppe said:

Is there any other place to download it? 

For the time being, use this one: https://software-download.microsoft.com/pr/Win7_Ult_SP1_Portuguese_COEM_x64.iso?t=bb0f2623-89bd-4739-9ee0-334db67a80b0&e=1507984188&h=72c31bb2d79bab03effc24f43788ec54 (link will expire in 24 hours).

I understand you cant help me with that. Last thing if you dont mind...

Can you give me the source where you get that last ISO you gaved us? Just cuz i need the 32bit version and you gaved me the 64 one. Anyways i would like to have in my favorites that ISO WEBSITE for further projects. 

Found this: https://pastebin.com/mrrwdDEK but cant download them idk why. Only got the .txt.

Thanks,

Diana

Edited by moerderpuppe

16 hours ago, erpe said:

use heidoc's iso downloader and you will get link to ISO

Doesnt work with me idk why. An error appears saying bs about my internet connection. IDK. 

As a last request:

Does anyone can send me the Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit ISO so i can make my bootable pen? 

Thanks, 

Diana

Edited by moerderpuppe