windows server iso

chowe83

None that I know of...

There are basically three options for you to get hold of Win Server:

1. Get in touch with your MS support and request a replacement disc. A processing fee will most definitely apply.
  2. Subscribe to MSDN, BizSpark, MS Imagine, or a similar service (MS Imagine is free for college students, and you can qualify just by having access to an *.edu email address, or your local equivalent in case you're not based in the US. BizSpark is also free, but you need to be a startup company to qualify. MSDN is very expensive.)
  3. Go to our hash archive, find the file you want, and hunt for it on unofficial sources using the hash. When you find something, don't share the links here, as that would constiture a copyright violation.

In case I've forgotten any option, I'm sure someone else will add to the thread :-)

18 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

None that I know of...

There are basically three options for you to get hold of Win Server:

1. Get in touch with your MS support and request a replacement disc. A processing fee will most definitely apply.
  2. Subscribe to MSDN, BizSpark, MS Imagine, or a similar service (MS Imagine is free for college students, and you can qualify just by having access to an *.edu email address, or your local equivalent in case you're not based in the US. BizSpark is also free, but you need to be a startup company to qualify. MSDN is very expensive.)
  3. Go to our hash archive, find the file you want, and hunt for it on unofficial sources using the hash. When you find something, don't share the links here, as that would constiture a copyright violation.

In case I've forgotten any option, I'm sure someone else will add to the thread :-)

RE MS Imagine. I'm assuming the college pays for the license? And if they don't will they?