Is there any date to the V6?

Martata

I'm still on it, but can't dedicate as much time to it as I want to. It's basically a new application from scratch (and it's unsure whether it will be able to trick Microsoft to believe that it's not automated). Anyway, it's taking a lot of time that I currently don't have due to the need of filing my business tax for 2017 (I don't want to get fined) as well as moving houses.

3 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

I'm still on it, but can't dedicate as much time to it as I want to. It's basically a new application from scratch (and it's unsure whether it will be able to trick Microsoft to believe that it's not automated). Anyway, it's taking a lot of time that I currently don't have due to the need of filing my business tax for 2017 (I don't want to get fined) as well as moving houses.

Thanks for the reply !!

And thaks for all the work :)

Edited by Martata

8 hours ago, Thiersee said:

If you are in a hurry and need W7 quickly, can you try here: some files are still available until 28 of january (W7 SP1 Ultimate, (m)any languages).

@Jan Krohn

Sorry for giving a competitor's link ;)!

Thank you mate !!

But I got a question, that comes directly from Microsoft Servers? Since when i try to download W7 professional, it shows me an error message ( 403 forbidden ) and the link is similar to ''software.microsoft.xxxxx'' but when i try to download the Ultimate version it doesn't show any error message but i can't see the link from wich i get the ISO.

Thanks in advance !!!

Edited by Martata

Professional is no more available since 22/12/2017! For that reason I wrote "Ultimate".

Which language do you need?

I tried x64 English, German and Italian an they work.

If you choose "Windows (Final)", "Windows 7 SP1 (Build 7601)", "Windows Ultimate SP1", Your Language & the arch (x64 or x86) click on "Download": you should be asked where to save in or the download starts automatically.

33 minutes ago, Thiersee said:

Professional is no more available since 22/12/2017! For that reason I wrote "Ultimate".

Which language do you need?

I tried x64 English, German and Italian an they work.

If you choose "Windows (Final)", "Windows 7 SP1 (Build 7601)", "Windows Ultimate SP1", Your Language & the arch (x64 or x86) click on "Download": you should be asked where to save in or the download starts automatically.

Sorry I hadn't read that 

It seems to be working properly :)

Thank you so much

I suggest you to be very fast and download today, the links expire tomorrow at 08:00 AM!

I f you need Win7 Professional you can delete the file ei.cfg, then you have the choice for all the versions:

1) in WinToolkit there is an option to delete it or

2) if you install with an USB-Flash-drive you can go into <your drive>\sources" and delete the ei.cfg or

3) you can use the ei.cfg_removal_utility directly on the ISO.