Cosmetic bug

Thiersee

Hi Jan,

1) I use version 6.0.4 and when I choose an edition (no matter if Windows 7 or Office 2010) the pull-down menu begins wide an becomes narrower very quickly; is it normal?

2) Do you know, which Service Pack (RTM, SP1 or SP2) is in the Office 2010 downloads?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

1 hour ago, Thiersee said:

1) I use version 6.0.4 and when I choose an edition (no matter if Windows 7 or Office 2010) the pull-down menu begins wide an becomes narrower very quickly; is it normal?

That's certainly not normal. Which version of Windows and MSIE do you use? I built the interface on the new Bootstrap 4.1. It might have issues on IE9 or IE10. I've only tested the interface on IE11 so far. Does the Bootstrap 4.1 pull-down in your MSIE directly (for example here: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.1/components/forms/#form-controls)?

2 hours ago, Thiersee said:

2) Do you know, which Service Pack (RTM, SP1 or SP2) is in the Office 2010 downloads?

Judging from the file size, they must be RTM. As far as I know, there are no official slipstreamed SP1 and SP2 downloads anyway. The official SP1 downloads just used to be an RTM version with the SP1 files in the updates folder, so that SP1 would be installed on top of RTM. I'm not aware any official SP2 download has ever been available.

I use Windows 7 x64, IE11 is installed but not the standard browser (I use Cyberfox), OS is with the actual patch level.

If I start the tool I don't see IE at all (background?); I can choose the edition I want, but it's not the best.

29 minutes ago, Jan Krohn said:

Judging from the file size, they must be RTM.

I think so too.

Have a nice week.

• 2 weeks later...