Jump to content
Jan Krohn

We buy used Win 7 and Office 2010 licenses to improve reliability of the downloader

Recommended Posts

To be able to provide more downloads and make the existing selection of software more reliable, we are looking to buy the following licenses. Prices are non negotiable. The key must be able to unlock a substantial number of languages (at least 10) from the official download site. Paste your key here to verify: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7 (site can also handle Office keys.)

Software Full license Key only
Win 7 Ultimate / Ultimate N US$70 + shipping US$15
Win 7 Professional N US$40 + shipping US$8
Win 7 Home Premium N US$20 + shipping US$4
Win 7 Home Basic / Home Basic N US$15 + shipping US$3
Win 7 Starter US$10 + shipping US$2
Office 2010 individual components (Word, Excel etc.) US$25 + shipping US$5
Office 2010 individual components (Word, Excel etc.) EDU/Academic US$15 + shipping US$3
Office 2010 Professional PLUS EDU/Academic US$30 + shipping US$6
Visio 2010 Standard US$70 + shipping US$15
Visio 2010 Professional US$85 + shipping US$18
Visio 2010 Premium US$100 + shipping US$20
Project 2010 Standard US$70 + shipping US$15
Project 2010 Professional US$100 + shipping US$20

A full license requires the original packaging and DVD (if originally included), certificate of authenticity, or in case of an ESD version, the original invoice by Microsoft or an authorized distributor (such as Amazon or Digital River). A TechG license (free upgrade from Office 2007 to Office 2010) requires the full Office 2007 license plus the original letter from Microsoft containing the corresponding Office 2010 key. Missing components of the license will lower the price we're willing to pay for it.

Shipping cost for a standard registered or signed-for parcel, as well as all customs fees will be covered.

"Key only" requires nothing except a working key. No questions asked.

Active forum members who want to sell a license may choose pre-payment by PayPal Friends/Family (without fees/buyer protection) or SEPA.

Others may choose between pre-payment by PayPal (with fees/buyer protection) or post-payment (after the license has arrived and has been confirmed working) by PayPal Friends/Family or SEPA.

Before you offer me a license, don't forget to verify that it's working on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7. Around 99.9% of all licenses don't unlock the downloads!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have verified my product key in the Microsoft link, but it fails error. It no longer supports keys for Windows 7? And an apology for my English, it's not very good.
 

Desktop 03-10-2018 18-22-56-651.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LKsC said:

I have verified my product key in the Microsoft link, but it fails error. It no longer supports keys for Windows 7? And an apology for my English, it's not very good.

I've seen this message before. It tends to turn up when the key is counterfeit. Where did you get your key from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

I've seen this message before. It tends to turn up when the key is counterfeit. Where did you get your key from?

It is the code that comes on the sticker of a pre-assembled team. I thought it would be just as valid as one bought online.
Also, my operating system is registered, since I can receive updates.
Is it because you're already registered, which invalidates re-using it?

Desktop 03-10-2018 21-32-20-985.jpg

Desktop 03-10-2018 21-32-49-424.jpg

Desktop 03-10-2018 21-33-41-651.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless it was a big supplier (HP, Dell, Toshiba etc.), I'd say chances are that your key comes originally from a dodgy Chinese site such as this one: http://www.softwaresoem.com/supplier-105881-windows-7-product-key-sticker

Here in Europe, the market is still flooded with this crap.

I wouldn't take the chance of re-using it. It might not be possible.

As long as the system remains activated, don't worry about it. I think MS no longer deactivates Win 7 systems when they block the matching key some time later after activation. At least, I've not heard about any such cases for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

Unless it was a big supplier (HP, Dell, Toshiba etc.), I'd say chances are that your key comes originally from a dodgy Chinese site such as this one: http://www.softwaresoem.com/supplier-105881-windows-7-product-key-sticker

Here in Europe, the market is still flooded with this crap.

I wouldn't take the chance of re-using it. It might not be possible.

As long as the system remains activated, don't worry about it. I think MS no longer deactivates Win 7 systems when they block the matching key some time later after activation. At least, I've not heard about any such cases for years.

Ok, thank you very much for your time.

By the way, here in Latin America that happens a lot too, due to the high piracy. I know that many can not cost the products legally, but in the long run it is very annoying when it comes to backing up data or preventing future accidents.
In short, a greeting.

Edited by LKsC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×