Imageshackert Uploader

cro-man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi there :D nice little tool but i'd like to shouw you this one: ImageShack Hotspotimageshack20hotspotnb7.jpg

Description: I am not satisfied with tools provided by ImageShack so I've created my own ImageShack Hotspot.

Just unpack it and run!

It is built with look and feel of FlashGet's floating button, so you can move it around the screen and everytime you move it, it will remember current position. It is also semi-transparent so you can see what's below it. If after all this it is still annoying, you can place it in system tray if you choose option "To/from tray" after you right click the frog. Choosing same option from system tray icon menu will remove it from tray and show it on the desktop. The process of uploading images very simple: Drag your image file (all ImageShack formats are supported) onto frog (that is Hotspot itself) and when you drop image file there upload process will begin.

When finished successfully you will get three links of image file:

1) direct image url

2) html code for websites or MySpace

3) bb code for forums

Just click on one of three edit boxes and contents of that edit box will be copied in clipboard.

Then press ESC to close window. After that you can paste copied string to your favourite program.

i don't want to hijack this thread :P just wanted to show you ISH :D

regards kHaN

@cro-man: vielleicht gefaellt es dir ja :P / Mo