Everything Search Engine 1.3.3.658b

Geej

Geej, can you please also update this one to the latest version. Thanks. :)

BTW, this version was ok for xp. Don't know if changes are needed for this one also, as you made for the win7/8 addon.

Updated to 1.3.1.636b (.lng file updated as well)

Note:I keep it simple. Not install as services. Setting does not store in user app dir.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated v 1.3.2.645b

Also minor improvement by adding language localised support for French:
If OS eng is ENU, .lng file is removed. everything.ini is set  (localization=English)
If OS is French, lang is set to french for everything.ini  (localization=Français)
Please feedback if things are wrong.
Let me know if user want other languages to be included by letting me know the hex id of your language.

Eg. .040C for french .0409 for English-US

A little typo error inside Evthing.inf:

[Strings]T13ROE=SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx\EverythingConfigDisplayProgram=SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EverythingAppName=Everythingversion=1.3.2.644b

Thanks to change to: version=1.3.2.645b

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi
I have been using this app and your Addon for as long as you made it, but this current Addon breaks up the whole set up when integrated on a  new CD I  was trying to make.
Believe me I use so many addon on my integrated Cd, but it took me some hell of work to figure  out which Addon was the culprit (took ages to sort it out).
do you have a previous on as I had deleted mine in the hope all was fine? or may be you can check on this Addon
Thank you and a nice day

Hi

I have been using this app and your Addon for as long as you made it, but this current Addon breaks up the whole set up when integrated on a  new CD I  was trying to make.

Believe me I use so many addon on my integrated Cd, but it took me some hell of work to figure  out which Addon was the culprit (took ages to sort it out).

do you have a previous on as I had deleted mine in the hope all was fine? or may be you can check on this Addon

Thank you and a nice day

I have recently tested under HFSLIP and it works alright. Dun know what is wrong right now at your side.

Does it install properly if you perform a normal install? If normal install is okay, try re-wrap using 7z-sfx, turning it into silent installer.

I might have old copy of it. I need to search for it. What was your previous version that works?

it does install quite well normally and that is what I did after a new XP installation.

it seems not to work when integrated into CD as Addon though.

NB i had to fall back to an old version 121452 and that works perfectly

Edited by qwesta