Hey Everyone

cygnus

Hey everyone, i look forward to seeing this site grow, so to help it, im going to spread the word around to my friends. iv posted a link from my website to here as well. Hopefully it will help with growth. Its nice to see a forum full of people who are eagar to help one another, so to help with that too, i will help wherever possible.

regards, cygnus

Nice post cygnus.. First of all, meaning of this forum is just as you said to help each other.

It's very hard to enchain people to a new forum when there isn't much posts which could be useful to others.

That's way I started with tutorials, tips and tricks threads which could help us draw some attention.

In time I will put google ads and hope that with those funds I'll be able to cover site and board expenses.

Until then, I have a lot of posting to do :D

Well, to be honest I know, 'cause MSFN founder is my friend ;)

It wasn't easy, the most important thing is to have several good posters who'd be active and would be a big help and support for all new forum users.

Well, to be honest I know, 'cause MSFN founder is my friend ;)

It wasn't easy, the most important thing is to have several good posters who'd be active and would be a big help and support for all new forum users.

very, very true. i only have 9 members on my forum, 7 of which who have posted something worth while, and 2 of those are my own accounts lol.

my forum is dieing though, it hasnt seen a new member in a while.

• 12 years later...

It's been quite some time since I have been on the site. Is it cool if I come back and lurk a bit? My computer has been updated quite a bit since this " IBM Thinkpad T60, T2400, 1GB Ram, ATi X1300, 40GB Intel SSD, Windows XP Professional "

Not much of a computer guy anymore, but I still enjoy messing around with things here and there.