Microsoft.NET Framework True AddOn

OnePiece

OnePiece Microsoft.NET Framework v1.1.4322.2503 True AddOn ITA
tabdownload.png Aggiornato (Luglio 10 2013)
Hash MD5 26A13C1BF8D1F3F32238BF480C63D1FD
Filesize: 13.1 MB (13,819,922 bytes)

OnePiece Microsoft.NET Framework v1.1.4322.2503 True AddOn ENU
Hash MD5 18A2C471618924589568631E4F7BB4EB
Filesize: 12.7 MB (13,380,330 bytes)

Edited by OnePiece

• 4 months later...

Hi trippinferret, I think I will, maybe ricktendo64 knows better, the addon puts the true mod dotent1.1, say logically should be all ok, but maybe ricktendo64 will give you an answer more secure.

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Used Hash MD5 BAABC8955EB12F544A3A4990CB074532

I got a filecopy error during txtsetup.

"Setup cannot copy the file: NETFX11.inf"

The entries.ini is wrong:

[sysoc]
NETFX11=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,NETFX11.inf,hide,7

[dosnet_files]
d1,NETFX11.cab
d1,NETFX11.inf

[txtsetup_files]
NETFX11.cab = 1,,,,,,_x,,3,3
NETFX11.inf = 1,,,,,,,20,0,0

Because the FILES in the addon are named:

NetFxXI.CAB

NetFxXI.in_

SVCPACK\NETFX11.CAT

The number '11' is in roman, and normal form. Only one can be used, not both. ;)

<rant>

While we all appreciate all the hard work both OnePiece and nonno fabio do and all the projects they contribute to here and elsewhere, this bug only highlights the main reason I tend to not use OnePiece's work...no testing.

It seems fairly obvious to me that nobody bothered to test this addon before releasing it. Over at DriverPacks.net, the reason we have such a long period between releases is because we test on all available hardware to work out bugs BEFORE we release to the general public. I for one NEVER release even a nightly pack to our Testing Team before I test it myself on my own hardware! Even a cursory install and quick test in VirtualBox would have brought this obvious fault to light. In the future, please test before releasing. We are not your lab rats. :)

</rant>

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

Hello Mr_Smartepants :D , thanks for reporting ;)

hmmmm about the addon that's not to say that I had noticed the problem, or closed the 4 addon hmmmmm but then you see only this or that change the mind entries.ini hmmmmmm, all this success and by fatigue, or weeks since I work close the IE7 Addon INTL, Addon IE8 INTL, Win2k3 Update Pack ITA ENU, Win2k Update Pack ITA ENU, ect ect ect .........

addon regard them the same test always good and very good here that I first drop in front of each addon for more than one installation in VM before release ;) , but that cash and that the addon that already extend from 40 days in WINXP Update Pack, and also already in Win2k Update Pack (already tested just before the release of this addon) and for that reason did not need more testing but only change in line entries.ini, this is only in this addon, I do not know why change the forgotten or entries.ini.

is the number and the Roman Empire, but was having to put it, now the 1.1 addon dotent OK first wax and a problem netfx.inf and netfx11.inf departed again for the last dosnet :g: , and this created serious problems for other true addon requiring registration file in GAC ect ect, but now its all ok, and tell the truth this thing to me at 3 days of testing in VM, in order or just come that the problem was the name File (because it was difficult to understand why the left always netfx11.inf least Dosnet.inf EPR, and who never suspected that he had done the same file name :( hmmmm), and is still very strange but that's the fate I do not know say that if file. inf ending with numbers growing at least so I was forced to use Roman numbers.

The file. cat, so I left so that a normal user understands that the XI and equal to 11, or to say that better understands the file. cat, and dotent 1.1 addon.

EPR still excuse my English, but I saw that you know the subject so I also believe (with the English) already understand what I wanted to explain

Thanks again for the alert, and Congratulations for all the work you do in all forums

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Stefhan, here's an example like running in the same microsoft syssetup.inf

[OleControlDlls]

11,"wbem",mofcomp.exe,,,"%systemroot%\system32\wbem\wscenter.mof"

so I do not think that there are mistakes in the script

Ciao.

Hi

You are right it is not the script.

I'm getting this error in mofcomp.log on the first 2 lines:

(Thu Jul 16 09:06:13 2009.343062) : Bezig met verdelen van MOF-bestand: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.mof

(Thu Jul 16 09:06:13 2009.343062) : Het compileerprogramma heeft fout 0x80040154 geretourneerd

(mofcomp returned error 0x80040154)

It used to work alright before the last update, but i don't have that one anymore.

Grtz

Edited by Stefhan

Problem already identified, place it immediately in place, the problem and that the file .mof attempting to register before the end WBEMOC.inf to his work, but as mentioned, we immediately place

again apologize for my English

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OnePiece, you are using variable SUBDIR - i think it´s unneeded.

You can try it with:

16431 - %allusersprofile%\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools

or

0x00000008,47 = "%AllUsersProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools"

And new update KB953297 is available::

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/thankyou.aspx?familyId=78ac8b97-8327-4ae1-8bb0-6cf227f3968f&displayLang=en

Edited by George King

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...